1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Zekkonian Covert Ops Series Revived

Discussion in 'MSR / MSM - Announcements' started by MindStar9, Jun 1, 2013.

1. MindStar9
    • Cyrene Pioneer

MindStar9 Hoping for the Best
    Inspired

Home page:
    CovertOpsBanner-Forum.png

I had an opportunity to work as an official on the Cyrene Writing Team for a year (July 2011 - July 2012), and Ed and I developed a Zekkonians Covert Ops series that revealed a lot about Cyrene. It gives the community a glimpse into the past, the present, and the potentially dangerous future.

It also introduces a few main characters that will play an important role on the planet in game play, and a few additional characters that I was allowed to create, but will not become a part of the official Cyrene storyline.

As I have mentioned many times, Cyrene's official storyline is massive, and just when you think you have it figured out, secrets and mysteries present themselves in a way that are both surprising and baffling, but also intense.

I did just a slight edit to the episodes and have presented them as front page articles at the MindStar Media website so that all 5 are readily available for reading. I have revived the series because there are many new players, and it would be beneficial for them to learn more about the planet they inhabit, or are considering visiting.

For those of you who have already read them, it might be a nice revisit, because there's the possibility after all this time that it might inspire questions, or even ideas.
    Thanatos and Nor Alien like this.