1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

1st "Unofficial" MSR Party on Cyrene

Discussion in 'MSR-Events' started by MindStar 9, May 6, 2012.

1. MindStar 9
    • Cyrene Pioneer

MindStar 9 Hoping for the Best
    Inspired

Home Page:
    I was in MindStar Media TeamSpeak when Syer popped in and said people wanted an MSR party at the ARC HQ and to get my backside down there. :D I hear it was Skeezer who wanted the party since he brought the Beer with him :thumbup: ... but I'm sure that our "official" MSR Party Girl Calli from NBK Elite had a bit of a hand in it too.

Far be it from me to not oblige a request for an impromptu party ... after all, the most fun gatherings are when they're spontaneous. So I got myself down to ARC HQ and cranked up the radio. I found myself in the presence of quite a few old friends who had come to Cyrene, so it was like old home week when I met up with everyone, but I also met some new friends as well, and that's always a fun thing for me.

I want to thank all who showed up to help make the party such fun. I tried to highlight everyone's name in the following video, and even though I was mentioning names on-air, I know I missed quite a few, but I think that's because we were in a night cycle. However, there were a few who definitely lit up the night even more after we circled the party area with our vehicles with the headlights on. You'll see what I mean in the video.

After a while, Syer and I decided to get on air together for a chat with the community, and invited a few of our friends to join us ... Della (WildD3amons), Skeezer and Cappy (Irken Invaders). Let me just put a disclaimer out there that anytime we have on-air chats with members of the community, their views are not necessarily the views of MSR, and we do our best to maintain a positive decorum, even in the more colorful conversations that have taken place.

We definitely want to highlight the citizens and visitors on Cyrene, so we will be having these impromptu chats on-air as frequently as possible to give members in the community an opportunity to share their experiences with us. However, MSR is also a platform for the community to get the word out about their services, as well as their societies who might have a special mission or goal in mind on Cyrene.

I also want to thank my media partner Syer for making the party a bit more fun with his treasure hunt. He hid and gave away 1,000 white PvP (The Hub) Tokens during the course of the gathering. He tells me that he has more plans for the parties, and some specific themed ones, so stay tuned to the MSR section of the forum for further announcements about the "official" MSR parties going forward.

The best way to describe the party is to let you see a part of it yourself:

Thanks to everyone who shared the evening with us (or whatever time it was in your part of the universe) ... it was really special to have so much fun.:)

2. Calli
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Calli Things that make you go Hmm!
    Mellow

Home Page:
    Society:
    Irken Invaders
    Woot it was so much fun! Yea Skeezer put out the barrels for some dancing fun, but Im always passing the word if a party is going on... so be ready to get pm's from Calli spreading the invites!! If you see me on Cyrene and would like me to add you to friends list for future invites say a hi ya and send me a friends request and ask to be put on the party list. I will add you with and note it for future parties!! :headbang:

skeezer and MindStar 9 like this.
  3. skeezer
    • Cyrene Pioneer

skeezer New Member
    Amused

Society:
    Irken Invaders
    Great fun and I tried to be good on the radio ;-)

:beerchug: