1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Dance of the Dire Weeds - (VIDEO)

Discussion in 'MSR-Miscellaneous' started by MindStar 9, May 4, 2012.

1. MindStar 9
    • Cyrene Pioneer

MindStar 9 Hoping for the Best
    Inspired

Home Page:
    Little by little, I am getting to explore Cyrene, but I have friends who have been out there quite a bit canvassing the environment. A few of them have taken me on tours to show me what they have discovered.

Well, there was one thing they showed me last night that had me mesmerized, and I can only thank Ed for creating such a magical way of displaying purple. You'll see what I mean when you watch the following video.

But let me not be remiss in giving credit where credit is due. Two friends of mine introduced me to the Dire Weeds - Mac from NBK Elites, and Nasty Nuggetz from Irken Invaders - two society organizations that have been incredible supporters of my work within EU for years, but Mac was actually a past soc mate, and I'm glad he's going to be around for the revival of MSR/MSM.

In the video, Mac and Nasty are positioned behind me and shooting at the Dire Weeds so that they stay off camera. Since the Dire Weeds don't move from position, it worked out perfect. Thanks guys! There are also twin Dire Weeds dancing together about 1:30 into the video, it's quite sweet.

I also wanted to give a :thumbup: to my dear friend "Ori" - an EU avatar who shares his music with me, but this particular piece is something he created himself for his band "Pure Energy" but is only his keyboard playing without the percussion. Thank you Ori. :hug:

This is quite a unique mob, and you can bet I will visit it often. :D

Side-Note:​
    I created this thread in the MSR area of the Media section of the forum because there wasn't a specific "videos" section available. However, I also uploaded the video to the "Media" tab at the top of the forum page as well, but it doesn't give you an option to type in your content (unless I'm doing something wrong).​
    I am now off to create another video just for Softy. :p

Calli likes this.
  2. Ori'sWorld
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Ori'sWorld New Member
    Fine

Nice! ;) Thank you.......................... will need to go find the Dire Weeds have a closer look! very interesting.....

MindStar 9 likes this.
  3. Sparticas
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Sparticas Member
    Cynical

Society:
    Blood and Sand 1337
    Oh Mutated one's the Mature spit green particals..

4. RAZER
    • Cyrene Pioneer

RAZER again, I have no idea...
    Goofy

Society:
    The Company
    think I have seen those 2 at a party once. :)

MindStar 9 likes this.
  5. Svarog
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Svarog A pixel guy
    Psychedelic

That's cool :cool:
    Could be even better if the guys'd use blp guns so we don't see the shooting :p

6. MindStar 9
    • Cyrene Pioneer

MindStar 9 Hoping for the Best
    Inspired

Home Page:

Yes, the Mature ones spew green magic particles, and I love how brilliant the colors are on both. It's just a very beautiful plant all the way around ... the C-Team did an awesome job - especially with the purple one! :p

Quite possible my dear RAZER, quite possible, because you never know who will show up at an MSR party! :D

Now you've got me considering doing a whole new video! :rolleyes: :D

Never gave that any thought, but that would certainly look cooler! :thumbup: