1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

MSR Staff Expands

Discussion in 'MSR / MSM - Announcements' started by MindStar 9, Jan 21, 2012.

1. MindStar 9
    • Cyrene Pioneer

MindStar 9 Hoping for the Best
    Inspired

Home Page:
    My Mother will tell you ... "Grass doesn't grow beneath my feet."

A dearly-loved real life author friend of mine (Charles S. Lauer) who wrote the books "Soar With The Eagles" - "Reach For The Stars" - and "Decency" will tell you ...

CSLauerAutograph-SWTE-080792-b.jpg
    And I will tell you ... that I can recognize an incredibly special opportunity when I see it, so I have extended an invitation to someone to join the MSR Staff, and I couldn't be more excited about it.​
    Effective immediately ... "Syer" has become a full-fledged MSR Partner. Meaning ... that he will be involved in every aspect of creative planning and production as it relates to MSR's Cyrene-related events, activities, and special broadcasting.​
    He will also manage MSR video and audio productions, to include but not limited to, all Skype and MindStar Media TeamSpeak broadcasts that relate to community events, as well as Covert Ops role-playing activities and storytelling that may result in clue-giving content with potential benefits and rewards.​
    He is genuine, authentic, inspirational, and multi-talented to the bazillionth degree. After spending over 2 hours with him in a voice chat on Skype getting to know more about him and his philosophies, we are definitely on the same page.​
    As mentioned in a previous announcement, MSR is now exclusive to Planet Cyrene. Together, Syer and I will provide a multi-dimensional programming schedule to include both forum and in-game activities. We have already discussed several possibilities, and as they become solid and ready to present to the community, we will do so.​
    Please join me in welcoming Syer to the MSR Staff. I will let him tell you first-hand what resources he has available that will be of immense benefit toward what our ultimate goal is for promoting and growing the Cyrene community.​
    We are both pro-community building, and together I know that we will provide entertainment, fun, and resources to help our Cyrene community become involved in helping each other, as well as engage in the future development of our planet.​
    I'm over the moon about this decision, because I am quite confident that Syer will be an immense asset to what I have always wanted to accomplish with MSR and the Entropian community. Even though we'll be working with one planet, we will definitely be doing it on a large scale.​
    Thank you Syer, for your immeasurable dedication and quality of product that I am looking forward to witnessing more of ... and for becoming my partner in many future kick-ass adventures.​
    I am grateful our paths have met. :yay:

2. RAZER
    • Cyrene Pioneer

RAZER again, I have no idea...
    Goofy

Society:
    The Company
    Gratz Syer you will be a good addition to MSR.

@MS9 I suspected as much from the little chat we had on Skype :)

3. Syer
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Syer DigiDime Founder
    Spaced

Virtual Development & Sound Engineering
    Home Page:
    Society:
    The Magisterium
    The greatest good you can do for another is not just to share your riches but to reveal to him his own. ~Benjamin Disraeli

Firstly, I wish to thank MS9 for the opertunity in adopting me to assist in all forms of creative and inspirational causes and future developments in MSR. There is no words that can describe the feeling to be able to alter the growth of a planet and its community through entertainment and storytelling.

We will deliver to the community a new form of gameplay through the uses of interactive media on the station. I shall be working hand in hand with MS9 to design and deliver clues, events and so much more to the listeners of MSR.
    There will be dynamic content released in forms of trailers, sounds and the magic of teamwork to take you to another world where the only limitation is your mind.

Driven by passion for what we do, we will set a new standard and allow the community to drive certain events hosted by MSR and bring together the population of Planet Cyrene to break boundaries and make marks in history, leaving Cyrene the place to be.

It is a great honor to serve you all in the community and in terms of my addition, I vow to bring to you a presence like no other. There will be fun filled adventures, helpful tips and so much more waiting for you on the station as we produce a breathtaking production dedicated to its listeners.

And with that, I thank you MS9 for this dream come true and you, dear listener, I hope to entertain and inspire you as I have been, walking in the halls of these images and sounds of our new home... Planet Cyrene.

Syer

4. MindStar 9
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Inspired

Home Page:
    Hey YOU :D ... my Mother raised no fool ... Syer is an incredibly talented and genuine individual, and I would be out of my mind if I didn't bring him on board.

He's creative and an all around special young man, and I like him immensely. I think he has a lot to offer not only to the operation of MSR, but also to the future of Cyrene and what our goals are. He hasn't been shy about expressing his dedication to Cyrene, and I find him to be quite authentic ... not to mention he has already shared some of his video and voice talent with us. I fell in love with his voice, and he will do MSR and Cyrene proud with future endeavors for sure.

We've already discussed possibilities, and have even inspired each other quite a bit within the 2-Hr+ Skype chat we had, so I have no doubt in my mind whatsoever that this is going to be a very productive and beneficial partnership. :thumbup:

5. Painwrecker
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Painwrecker Member
    Blah

Society:
    The Magisterium
    wow buddy, well done and GZ! :haha:

6. MIND
    • Cyrene Pioneer

MIND im awesome.
    Horny

wow.. man GZ :D

in a half year you will understand that you have been :ms9d:

7. Syer
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Syer DigiDime Founder
    Spaced

Home Page:
    Society:
    The Magisterium
    Thank you Mind. MindStar and myself have had wonderful conversations and as a matter of fact, we have had an awsome time. I cant wait to get to know everyone.:woohoo:

8. Lykke TheNun
    • Administrator
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Lykke TheNun Well-Known Member
    Roflmao

Good luck with the new challenge :) Will look forward to see what you guys have for us.

9. MindStar 9
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Inspired

Home Page:
    Just a quick note to let you know that it was nice meeting you on Skype too in one of my chats with Syer. Thanks for the Russian voice demonstration as well ... you guys are quite talented. :thumbup:

Not sure if that's meant in a good way or not. :p

Yes, we HAVE had an awesome time, and very inspirational to boot, so I too am looking forward to more Skype sessions for sure ... we play off each other quite well, and that's a GOOD thang! :D

Hey gurlfriend ... I'm sure you'll be involved in some of our escapades and will get to experience the planning and production, just like you and I used to have so much fun doing with the magazine. :)

Syer is going to be a super addition to MSR and the type of entertainment we're going to provide for the community, and I can't wait to get started. We already have some cool ideas in the pipline. :D

MIND likes this.
  10. MIND
    • Cyrene Pioneer

MIND im awesome.
    Horny

yeas it was meant ina good waij :D:BreakDance:

11. MindStar 9
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Inspired

Home Page:
    Thank you my dear, much appreciated. ;)

12. Syer
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Syer DigiDime Founder
    Spaced

Home Page:
    Society:
    The Magisterium
    Thanx mate... I look forward to the fun and adventures we plan to scheme up into the world and with all the surprises we have in store... So I would recommend that you start listening in to the station. There is so much things that are going to be ... well ... hidden here and there... You never know what you might just hear. And to tell you a solid fact, anything a person hears on MSR is truth of happenings on Cyrene. ;)

So keep your ears on the groove side and listen in between the lines, you might hear the life-force that drive the planet. :whistle:

MindStar 9 likes this.
  13. MindStar 9
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Inspired

Home Page:

I like your style Partner ... but you're right ... while most things will definitely be announced with regard to when certain things will be broadcast, there will be times when we might slip something in there that may relate to an event going on at the forum, or ...

It may be while we're in game after launch that invites you to join us somewhere for an adventure and potential rewards, but ...

It also might be my Partner delivering a special sumpin' sumpin' in his incredible radio voice that inspires you to check out a certain area of Cyrene without telling you why! :D

However, we have some cool things in the pipeline that we can't wait to implement after launch, but we're also working on a couple of things we can do prior to launch as well. All Cyrene announcements regarding MSR and activities will be posted in this section of the forum, so be sure to stay tuned.

I don't think I've ever been this excited about utilizing MSR for what I've always intended it to be, and that is ... not just a radio station, but a radio station that engages the community in a variety of ways to enhance our EU experience, as well as up the fun factor.

I know I've said this before, but I'm also excited about my new MSR Partner, because we really work well with each other, and the inspiration flows so easily, so thanks Syer ... this is going to be awesome! :thumbup:

14. The Ripper
    • Cyrene Pioneer

The Ripper New Member

Society:
    Soldiers of Fortune
    For want of a better word(s), TOTAL AWESOMENESS :D

All the info and enticement is incredible here :D

MindStar 9 likes this.
  15. MindStar 9
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Inspired

Home Page:

Well hello my "AWESOME" and long-time special friend (Fall of 2005), and REALLY nice to see you here. :yay:

The info and enticement is absolutely intentional, but quite genuine and totally on target. We will not advertise anything we don't intend to deliver, and we will do our best to make sure it's quality and top notch. We are incredibly excited about possibilities and the resources we have available to us to creatively produce fun events and activities both at the forum and in game after Cyrene launches.

And as I mentioned, I'm incredibly excited about my new MSR partner, because I have now had several voice chats and brainstorming sessions with Syer and we are both excited about the prospects, and ready to get busy. I'm also quite impressed with the resources that Syer has at his fingertips as it pertains to audio/video media, as well as the personal creative talent that he will bring to our efforts.

When we have our first effort ready (including a few special projects that Syer is working on), it will be announced in the MSR section of the forum. Everything Syer and I do will be MSR and Cyrene-related, and if any of you are already tuned into MSR, then you will eventually notice the changes in programming, and the special things that will pop up in between the jukebox tracks that play 24/7.

I am SO looking forward to meeting up with you again Ripper (FINALLY) after all this time, and after Cyrene launches. I'm hoping that we can create new memories to rival those we enjoyed in the past during 1st generation CND. Please say hello to your soc mates for me, and especially Auktuma ... it's been a while since I've connected with him for one of our famous chats, and I miss him dearly.

Take care, and stay tuned. :D

16. The Ripper
    • Cyrene Pioneer

The Ripper New Member

Society:
    Soldiers of Fortune
    I'm sure many more to come :D Looking forward to the launch of cyrene! It's going to be my new home for a while i think lol

MindStar 9 likes this.
  17. Meculus
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Meculus Event Promoter
    Lurking

Anyone MS9 speaks this highly of must be quite the interesting person, look forward to bumping into you in game sometime Syer.

MindStar 9 likes this.
  18. MindStar 9
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Inspired

Home Page:

Well dear heart ... I can (and have) spoken just as highly of you as well, whether you're promoting an event, or knocking someone's ass into next week as Blastoise in the annual EU World Boxing Championship arena (and winning) while I cheer you on over the MSR airwaves during the live broadcast, because ... you are also one of those individuals with integrity and quality of game play, and come with a genuine desire to elevate our EU experiences in a positive way with your promoted events and other activities. :thumbup:

I have worked with you in the past, and I am very impressed with your game ethics, as well as your respect, and dedicated efforts toward presenting fun opportunities for our universe inhabitants, no matter what planet you're dealing with. Since I will also be managing events and various activities on Cyrene after launch, I am very much looking forward to working with you again to bring some unique game play to the Cyrene community, and providing live broadcasts of such over MSR.

Which means ... that you will also have an opportunity to work with Syer in this respect as well, so ... we can definitely count on some exciting times ahead of us after launch. You and I have already (briefly) communicated about this, and ... given your track record, the Cyrene community is in for a treat for sure. happy0065.gif