1. Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

The baby and the moderator

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by slither, Jun 12, 2015.

1. slither
    • Cyrene Pioneer

slither Member

I'm talking about this thread http://cyreneforum.com/threads/tacking-oferts-for-1-tanhok-amber.6977/#post-22696

Guy selling amber gets upset because he doesn't get an offer he likes so ask mod to close thread.

Sounds ok I guess, he's not selling anymore so close the thread. But the mod deletes the offers (why?, I read them earlier and nothing wrong with them) and then says he's 'deleted the joke offers'???

I saw these offers, they were not jokes they were serious offers. Just because they weren't what the thread started wanted doesn't make them a joke, and for the mod to call them a joke is insulting to the members in question.

Buyer wants 500ped, last two sales in auction were 365ped and 200ped, and you call a 100ped and 200ped offer a joke and not the startbid?

Hint to mods: If some pussy starts crying don't just do what he says.

2. Xen
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Xen Member
    Busy

Society:
    cK
    His reaction wasn't good, but...

If I had a selling thread with a defined start bid I would not want bids lower than the start bid, I think that should be implied.

3. slither
    • Cyrene Pioneer

slither Member

As long as it's a straight offer what's the problem? If you say SB = 500ped and someone posts 'i'll bid 200ped' how is that hurting you? (unless your SB is over the top and you're worried people won't fall for your attempt at inflating the price)

If people are commenting on your price etc then fair enough, delete the post. But a straight serious offer hurts nobody who's genuine.

4. harmony
    • Cyrene Pioneer

harmony Well-Known Member
    Busy

So you're asking Kris to ignore you?

Sorry, was too easy, i just had to make that reply:nana:.

stefania and slither like this.
  5. Haruto Rat
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Haruto Rat eep!
    Cynical

We-ell, that thread went off the rails, and no good manners were on display.

Though I'm not sure what would Brian Boitano do in such situation - perhaps start a parallel buying thread?

sluggo likes this.
  6. Xen
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Xen Member
    Busy

Society:
    cK
    IMO a bid below the startbid *is* a comment on the price, and I think some people bid for just that purpose. Best thing is to just not bid, when they have no bids they'll get the message. You can also send them a pm.

stefania likes this.
  7. slither
    • Cyrene Pioneer

slither Member

I'm starting to think that there was a lot more to that thread after the initial 3 replies that I saw :)

8. Haruto Rat
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Haruto Rat eep!
    Cynical

Not much to my knowledge, but the thread lost all chance of productive outcome when OP accused bidders of harassment (with spelling providing additional comical effect).

9. Master Chief
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Master Chief Smuggler - Hibernation
    Angelic

CSR
    Society:
    Irken Invaders
    I'm guilty party in that I did see the guy ask for 500 Ped start bid, but I consider that more of a buyout price considering the price on the item, I did it just to be a dick which was successful. Then when the op of that thread threaten harassment with multiple accounts of grammar errors, I couldn't restrain myself I had to do it. Its like seeing a big red button that says don't push it.

I'm sorry to those that saw me troll the guy/gal, But I will do it again if I see another thread like that.

-The Amazingly Irresistible Dick Chief

sluggo likes this.
  10. stefania
    • Cyrene Pioneer

stefania New Member

Right this whos the reason because i ask the mod to close the thread

11. stefania
    • Cyrene Pioneer

stefania New Member

Yes its hurting me because if you see SB 500 ped the the bid its starting from 500 ped not for 100 or 200

12. stefania
    • Cyrene Pioneer

stefania New Member

What you see in there its only price manipulation you are right 1 whos sold with 365 ped fast after i open my thread on forum but you will be surprised on the tanhok trader there still 11 blp weapon and 2 laser weapons so...... don say to me im a baby if you dont know nothing no ofence

Luck here http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?272359-Tanhok-Amber the last amber whos sold for 500 ped and the ambers whos sold in last time in private trade with players not on actioner

I dont want to acuse any one but im preaty shure that the people who harm me in this post http://cyreneforum.com/threads/tacking-oferts-for-1-tanhok-amber.6977/#post-22696 whos tried to do a amber price manipulation

so if any one want My amber i will sell it for 800 ped if you think that its to much for a amber go hunt and get it the last who try hunt to get it has lost over 3 k ped and its still hunting to get it

Sorry for my bad English

Last edited: Jun 12, 2015
  13. Master Chief
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Angelic

CSR
    Society:
    Irken Invaders

Doesn't mean it sold for 500 Peds, also there was only 1 person to bid 500, and oh look after the bid end it took 3 days to sell it. sounds like he sold it for less then 500 ped.

14. stefania
    • Cyrene Pioneer

stefania New Member

Lol for you all sound bad you sent pm to the seller to see how much hi recived for the amber ?

15. stefania
    • Cyrene Pioneer

stefania New Member

If people comenting in a sell thread that means the discution its of topic so if you dont know the master chief pm me in game wit his ofert and i refuse him and after hi try to harm me in my post i think hi realy need this amber but i will neverr sell to him

2015-06-06 14:25:59 [FROM: Remy Master Chief Lebeau] 100 ped
    2015-06-06 14:27:00 [TO : Remy Master Chief Lebeau] rolf
    2015-06-06 14:27:09 [TO : Remy Master Chief Lebeau] you kining me?
    2015-06-06 14:27:23 [FROM: Remy Master Chief Lebeau] no you said offer, what you get for not setting a price
    2015-06-06 14:27:31 [FROM: Remy Master Chief Lebeau] hows 120?
    2015-06-06 14:28:01 [TO : Remy Master Chief Lebeau] the ofert have to be better than MU
    2015-06-06 14:28:16 [FROM: Remy Master Chief Lebeau] no it doesnt ^^
    2015-06-06 14:30:57 [TO : Remy Master Chief Lebeau] better now?
    2015-06-06 14:31:46 [FROM: Remy Master Chief Lebeau] 200?
    2015-06-06 14:31:57 [TO : Remy Master Chief Lebeau] wts 1 [Tanhok Amber] pm me start bid 500 ped

Now who its rude or BABY

Luck here Master chief pm me in game to tell me his ofert so after i refuse him hi put his 100 ped bid in my forum thread only to harm me or make me to be mad or i dont know

And i please ask Kris to investigate a bit who sold the last amber that whos sold in actioner and who whos the buyer im realy curios

Im a frendly person and i have alot of frends in entropia universe but some people are so rude

as you see the chat log if master chief pm me in game with his ofert for what hi need to put his ofert in my forum thread if hi already know my opinion about his ofert?

Last edited: Jun 12, 2015
  16. Master Chief
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Angelic

CSR
    Society:
    Irken Invaders

17. Master Chief
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Angelic

CSR
    Society:
    Irken Invaders
    Btw, Since Mr. Friendly here gets to post comments here's one from my database.

2015-05-07 18:51:22 [Rookie] [Maryo MaryoSpaceMaster Storm] I hope you will die soon :)))))

18. stefania
    • Cyrene Pioneer

stefania New Member

Mister master chief tell to the people if you are so nice for who whos adresed this mesage ...

I will tell to the people whos adresed fot troy MCjack the pirate from nebula virus people and i know that all hate the pirates but mister master chief have a dick head and want to make me to look bad in front of all people.so please dont belive his crap. Only its try to escuse himself but dont know how because i share to the people the pm that hi sent to me and te people show what a crapy player its mister master chief have money. rich peopl all the time its try tu fuck the pour people life but not in my case

A normal people put the questions nicly not as you do here

2015-06-06 14:25:59 [FROM: Remy Master Chief Lebeau] 100 ped
    2015-06-06 14:27:00 [TO : Remy Master Chief Lebeau] rolf
    2015-06-06 14:27:09 [TO : Remy Master Chief Lebeau] you kining me?
    2015-06-06 14:27:23 [FROM: Remy Master Chief Lebeau] no you said offer, what you get for not setting a price
    2015-06-06 14:27:31 [FROM: Remy Master Chief Lebeau] hows 120?
    2015-06-06 14:28:01 [TO : Remy Master Chief Lebeau] the ofert have to be better than MU
    2015-06-06 14:28:16 [FROM: Remy Master Chief Lebeau] no it doesnt ^^
    2015-06-06 14:30:57 [TO : Remy Master Chief Lebeau] better now?
    2015-06-06 14:31:46 [FROM: Remy Master Chief Lebeau] 200?
    2015-06-06 14:31:57 [TO : Remy Master Chief Lebeau] wts 1 [Tanhok Amber] pm me start bid 500 ped

So who its the Dick now?

@Kris | Cyrene please close this unusefull thread because mister MasterChief i think want to start a fight with me.

so mister master chief i put you on my ignoired list so you can say now what you want but i advertise the people do not belive his crap i will proove all his lies about me thx all and i realy sory because some people have to asist to the Circus made by MasterChief

Again sorry for my bad english

Last edited: Jun 13, 2015
  19. Master Chief
    • Cyrene Pioneer

Angelic

CSR
    Society:
    Irken Invaders
    Removed for the politically correct cry babies, see below.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2015
  20. San
    • Cyrene Pioneer

San Sandal San Tolk

Home Page:
    Society:
    OldTimers
    It takes two (or more) for a thread to go off the rails. Now a mod has to come and mop up the mess yet again. There should be a price to pay for this, say in daily tokens?

Is Tanhok Amber dropping more frequently now and therefore a price drop justified? If yes a short line explaining that would have gone a long way. Or a discussion about it would be prudent, if it's not obvious to all. Because if not, you've used the tension built up around it all this time to drop someone in a hole just for the fun of it, it seems.

All points are hard to argue with on the surface. Yet you are fully conscious of how snarky they are and you're exploiting that. Anyone with half a brain cell detects the insult and would react to it, some just sooner than others. Is there a threshold for mental strength someone must pass before being treated with respect? This is the spirit of a street gang. Being condescending to someone whose mother tongue is not English also doesn't exactly help. This planet needs new players to come and stay, and testing their limits like that isn't helping business.

My friend (-to-be, I was thinking), over the course observing how some are acting and expressing themselves (directly or between the lines), I have lost a little respect for some of the "elders" of this young planet which I plan to spend a lot more time on. I had mulled even joining a certain society to carry the pride around when travelling, and of course to partake in some fun. I guess I'll be doing it as a freelancer if the spirit remains like that, because I foresee we'd be headed for the icebergs.

stefania likes this.