• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Imperium Tokens - the real value?

mrproper

There are many people complaining on the forum that they exchange tokens for crappy items or armor materials. While the investment is high and I am not sure if the crafters or weapon buyers are the top of the supply chain or they can collect some profit passing those item to the next player, I would like to also explain the tokens acquisition value.

Most daily tokens cost 0.15 - 0.40 PED to obtain (price may be reduced in some circumstances) and 5-15 minutes of time. Since there are no consistent buyers, the sellers need to also pony up the auction fees.

Just how much do buyers expect to pay for the tokens?

harmony

Well seeing that you can get some of the tokens as a bonus for just killing 20 easy mobs, in the end the price will drop a lot. I'd say to 30-40 pec per token. Which is a nice price, much higher and regular players will farm the tokens.

The current price is mostly based on the newness, not on the usefulness.

(saying this as a seller btw).

Cirko

well so far i can get about 10 tokens per day and kinda sad that i spent 50 tokens for helmet mold's (fail) and arm molds (cant even craft) so im starting over, id like to see if gathering those 100 tokens will be worth getting those improved L weapons so far i didnt see any discovery's on them yet but i hope that they will have atleast a nice TT since the decay on the tt weapons is kinda large :/