• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Planet Cyrene Quarterly Player Loading Screen Submission - Cut Off November 1st, 2024

Kris | Cyrene

Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs
Staff member
Hello everyone,

We're ready for the next Planet Cyrene Player Loading Screen Submission!

Players will have an opportunity to submit a screenshot of them on Planet Cyrene, the Hub, or any Cyrene based instance to add to the loading screen and a player quote (subject to editing from the Cyrene Team to make sure it follows EU guidelines).

Ideally the quote should be something related to Cyrene or Entropia in general and should NOT include any derogatory, defamation or anything out of context, as well as any advertising for player run services.

The Cyrene Team will choose 2-3 winners per VU cycle to add to the rotation until the next VU.

The image should be a:
1920 x 1080 screenshot @ 72 DPI (default screenshot resolution).
Here's an example:
screenshot_example-jpg.4206

Some follow up information:
- If you previously had your loading screen selected you ARE allowed to participate again
- If you previously submitted a loading screen that was NOT selected you are allowed to resubmit it here
- There's no prize for this, just the satisfaction of having your image and quote shown to everyone to plays on Cyrene

You can see previous submissions here: >>LINK<<

If there any questions or comments please ask them in this thread.

Rusty Venture

Back on Cyrene
My last screenshots still do not include my quote... or my name next to the quote. I feel cheated out of the only semblance of a reward, having my name on the image you chose. I will not participate...

Kris | Cyrene

Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs
Staff member
Hey Rusty,

I replied here: >>LINK<<

But I'll quote myself as well.

Hey Rusty,

I followed up with this and made adjustments to have it show (as it appears normal on the test server), but it seems that for this VU cycle it's still not showing the quote and name.

Since it technically hasn't yet run in full, we'll make sure to keep it in the rotation for the next VU cycle as well and get it fixed.

Cheers,
Kris