• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Who is Panelope?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusty Venture

Back on Cyrene
Gotcha now I know thanks, so players get a shop for being an ambassador, except Akasha who hasnt got one as there isnt any avaialble

Penelope was voted as an ambassador by the players, so she got her shop (mentioned as reserved here https://cyrenesecrets.com/cyrene-booth-event-rare-loot-raffle/) , Thanatos got the Info sign shop outside x101. There have been 3 ambassadors.

Ambassadors are voted in by messaging on discord. oddly secret but eh

• Cyrene Ambassador - Nominated players by their fellow players recognized to have gone above and beyond and carried themselves in a respectful manner in-game and in discord on Planet Cyrene. If there are players that any of you would like to nominate, please message @Shawna | Cyrene Dev directly. No, you can not nominate yourself.

Just trying to figure it out is all
Makes sense now and isn't some conspiracy so I am happy
I have seen plenty of fucked shit in this game in regards to devs given out stuff wrongly and just wanted to make sure
I am glad it's all clean

Status
Not open for further replies.