• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Wish List A.R.C. Elite armor

SirCuteNShy

You had me with bacon
So, I looted these awesome unL foot guards today. Sadly, I can't use them, as they were (F) *pouts* What I did find odd was that I didn't get any fat hof swirl or a message in global chat that I had found a rare item. Waat! Those shoes have far better protection than many of the rare unL items from other planets. It should be in the planet owners' interest too, a find like this should definitely be considered rare, and be announced in global chat. It'd be a good advertisement for the planet, right? ;-)

A soc mate said that so far, only (F) shoes have been looted of the unL version of this very fine armor. Is that true? And if so, are the other parts out there in the loot pool, or haven't they been implemented yet?

Paul Jetman Masters

I guess this is A.R.C Elite from Vortex's? it appears only the F Foot guards are dropping and i've heard of a couple drop in the last couple of weeks.

SirCuteNShy

You had me with bacon
It may have dropped from a Vortex yes ;)

My main point here is that when this item is looted, the player should get a HoF swirl and there should be a message in global chat. Like I said, it's a fine piece of armor, better than some of the rare unL armor from other planets. And certainly more rare and valuable than chadriak mushrooms, thawr horns and giant bananas that fills the rare items section on the HoF board.
It would peak people's interest, and maybe attract more players to the planet. That's what I'm tyring to say :)

(At least if other unL Elite parts dropped as well, it would certainly make it interesting for many players to come here)

Paul Jetman Masters

It may have dropped from a Vortex yes ;)

My main point here is that when this item is looted, the player should get a HoF swirl and there should be a message in global chat. Like I said, it's a fine piece of armor, better than some of the rare unL armor from other planets. And certainly more rare and valuable than chadriak mushrooms, thawr horns and giant bananas that fills the rare items section on the HoF board.
It would peak people's interest, and maybe attract more players to the planet. That's what I'm tyring to say :)

(At least if other unL Elite parts dropped as well, it would certainly make it interesting for many players to come here)
yea i agree with the fact its much better than some rare swirls, and i would like to see more swirls added to items, afaik only the ranked weapons give swirls on cryene

Paul Jetman Masters

Well I won't be getting any of those swirls. MA apparently only want me to get something rare if it isn't really worth anything, lmao. What can I expect, I've only played for 5 years.. :ninja:
i know the feeling, rarest thing ive looted is either a ESI or Gremlin facemask. no rare swirlies, not even a hunting HoF....

SirCuteNShy

You had me with bacon
i know the feeling, rarest thing ive looted is either a ESI or Gremlin facemask. no rare swirlies, not even a hunting HoF....
There are several mobs with hof potential on Cyrene, but many are hard to do solo. PM me ingame some time, we can team up against a bigass mob in your quest for your first hof :)

Ps: This thread is going off topic already, my apologies. I just hope my suggestion in the OP gets picked up by the planet devs :)

Paul Jetman Masters

There are several mobs with hof potential on Cyrene, but many are hard to do solo. PM me ingame some time, we can team up against a bigass mob in your quest for your first hof :)

Ps: This thread is going off topic already, my apologies. I just hope my suggestion in the OP gets picked up by the planet devs :)
heh thanks, after killing numerous mang changs and skreel, a drill bot just gave my first HoF, only 266, not my highest but its an HOF

sluggo

Drill bots are nice, and YES that is a BIG PROBLEM planet wide. All the nice stuff you loot is always F. Its like 90 to 1 F to M loots. We all hope they fix that.

sluggo