• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

A.R.C. Tier 3 Limited Weapon Voucher!

slupor

Yup Rhinos gave me this Voucher Thingy. Totally clueless on how to use it, I hate complex stuff.
Can't sell it, can't feed it to the TT so it sits idle in storage.

Ostrander

Yup Rhinos gave me this Voucher Thingy. Totally clueless on how to use it, I hate complex stuff.
Can't sell it, can't feed it to the TT so it sits idle in storage.

Well, from what I've read it's a bit of a process. You have to refine the weapon voucher along with a certain amount of zorn star to produce a weapons cube, which will then allow you to acquire the (L) weapon from the A.R.C. Faction 3 vendor in the Hub. Here's some more info: https://cyreneforum.com/threads/weapon-cube.8065/#post-29056

Regardless, a lot of people were waiting to see this drop, and from what mob, so Gratz on the discovery!

bella

i looted today voucher limited , and lol :HellNo: totally not worth it for gun at those stats ,need over 200 ped iriduim ingots

Ostrander

i looted today voucher limited , and lol :HellNo: totally not worth it for gun at those stats ,need over 200 ped iriduim ingots

I have to agree with bella, I don't see anything special about the wep, especially at 200 ped in mats. Seeing as vouchers are supposed to be somewhat rare it'd be nice to see some sort of small buff added to these guns (e.g. skill %, life steal, etc.)

Kris | Cyrene

Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs
Staff member
Hey guys,

Thanks for this feedback!
&
I have to agree with bella, I don't see anything special about the wep, especially at 200 ped in mats. Seeing as vouchers are supposed to be somewhat rare it'd be nice to see some sort of small buff added to these guns (e.g. skill %, life steal, etc.)

I'll discuss this further with MA about any options here we have for adjusting the weapons or combines for the future.

Cheers,
Kris