• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Another challenge: Beat WoW

Have you voted

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Of course

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Wollongong

Hey guys,

many of you probably don't know me, as most of my forumtime related to EU takes place on PCF, but someone suggested that I should put a thread created there on other Entropia forums, in order to increase the effectiveness, which -after all- benefits all players and Planet Partners.

So here it is:

We've already got an Challenge to Community Running for a while, but it seems not everyone feels the urge to vote daily.

Here's another challenge for you: Let's kick World of Warcraft to their rightfull place again: #3, right under our favorite game:

Voting site here.

Just find Entropia, and click the button (once a week).
We are currently at 10%, WoW at 11%.

Surely, we can get together and make things right again?

+Rep for any voter (spread the love :D)

Tbh, I have no clue if this forum has a respect system, but if it does, I will of course use it here to!

Get voting!

Agis

just thing its a waste of time. Just a statistics info , I havent played wow in over 7 years and your poll is very biased with no 'No' option, just yes and of course.