• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

ARC Faction Rank 2 Hunting Missions

Agis

HI , Just wondering if the ARC Rank 2 Missions are only tailored for the crafter or miner and not the hunter, seems there are no daily hunting missions on the ARC terminals after rank 1, was looking forward to more hunting challenges but the terminals seem to do nothing.

cheers:)

Agis

Kris | Cyrene

Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs
Staff member
Hey Agis,

All hunters got a new mission for them today, provided they have summoning totems.

- A.R.C. Faction Mission - Stage 2 - A.R.C. Summoner is now available, any player with over 200 A.R.C. Faction Badges along with a Summoning Totem.

It's not traditional hunting missions but we wanted to give players of other professions something to do as well. I can say that many of the A.R.C. Rank 3 missions are centered around hunting / wave events.

Cheers,
Kris

Agis

thanks for the update.. i cant abandon this heart of the plains mission knowing i have over 2k kills on them (even though i cant see them) so this error is bothering me on every server feedback, loot, mission, talk , transport, death etc..

harmony

Hey Agis,

All hunters got a new mission for them today, provided they have summoning totems.

It's not traditional hunting missions but we wanted to give players of other professions something to do as well. I can say that many of the A.R.C. Rank 3 missions are centered around hunting / wave events.

Cheers,
Kris

Are there any ideas about how many ranks there will be in total (or in other words: is there a point where it is no longer useful to keep gathering badges?

Hey Sub-Zero,

They are a random drop from many creatures on Cyrene (namely from mobs that are used for A.R.C. Faction missions).

Cheers,
Kris
Hi Kris,

When was the starting point for the totems? I hunt extensively on Cyrene and I have never get one so far?
Is it from many creatures i.e 2 creatures or many creatures like 10 different ones?
Is it from high level creatures? like Golem or Wiles? or anyone can hunt / loot them?

Regards,

Agis

he said it only loots from the ARC Mission badge mobs it seems, he did not explain whether its the daily mission mobs only or all the mobs that were in the Rank 1 Missions again like the Rhino and Mang Chang mission bug , im still totally confused , that NOTHING from the latest patch is active or working. Please confirm when stuff is actually working before i spend my PEDs further. Not Happy atm (and i rarely say that)

Agis

Kris | Cyrene

Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs
Staff member
Hey guys,

Lots of good questions here, let me go over these:

Are there any ideas about how many ranks there will be in total (or in other words: is there a point where it is no longer useful to keep gathering badges?

Right now there's development for up to Rank 3, by then we'll be wanting to bring out other factions, however, I don't think the badges will ever not be worth collecting, in fact I bet there are other factions that would want your A.R.C. Badges for nefarious purposes.

How rare are the totems? I hope they won't be as improbable to loot as for instance strong sinew or basic targeting chip..

They will start off at a lower drop rate and will ramp up dependent upon how often that mission is being done.

When was the starting point for the totems? I hunt extensively on Cyrene and I have never get one so far?
Is it from many creatures i.e 2 creatures or many creatures like 10 different ones?
Is it from high level creatures? like Golem or Wiles? or anyone can hunt / loot them?

Anyone can hunt for them they are on almost all the creatures involved in A.R.C. Faction Missions Rank 1 (daily and normal).

im still totally confused , that NOTHING from the latest patch is active or working. Please confirm when stuff is actually working before i spend my PEDs further. Not Happy atm (and i rarely say that)

Hmm, very strange that none of the other stuff is active, I will be working with MA to get it turned on A.S.A.P.

Cheers,
Kris

kjellings

agis there is a way to fix the missions.

1: file a supportcase that you need them to fix the missions since they got bugged this vu
2: wait for response from support, telling you to abandon them (its very important that you don't abandon them until you got answer from support since they have to confirm your kills first)
3: abandon rhino rampage and heart of the plains missions
4: reactivate these two missions once again
5: support will dc you and when you log back on this will be fixed

this seems to be the only way to fix it, but the bood news are that your counters will be visible again

shouldn't take very long, only a matter of minutes if they still have high priority like Tuesday.

San

Sandal San Tolk
Can I just reconfirm that I understood this correctly: Only the Mang Chang and Rhino Beetle missions are affected by the new bug and need to be abandoned, correct? In that case no harm done, I took up the missions but haven't started them yet. So I just renew them with two clicks. Any other missions are not affected, correct? I have a few with a good number of kills on them, but don't know how far they really are, because the counter went kaputt with last fall's big changes. Then and there was instructed it's just the display, it keeps counting in the background and to just go through with it. I can continue these as if nothing happened, yes? TIA

Paul Jetman Masters

no other missions are affected, and not every one is affected, i had no errors at all, even tho the mission were active. i hadn't hunted any rhinos or mangs since last VU tho

Reactions: San

sluggo

I never hunted any, way too big for me yet, but still got the errors.
If you have any numbers on your current task and are getting errors, contact support, they will record the number of kills you had and inform you of this, you then delete and restart the mission, and they put those kills back on it for you.

If you know for a fact you don't have any kills, or they are so few you are not worried, then you can just delete old and restart mission w/o support interaction.

sluggo

Sub-Zero

Please consider making 5 daily hunting missions for Rank 2 as well. I am a hunter and I freaking despise mining.

Manique

Unless there's mining rewards, doesn't make total sense to mine to get hunter's rewards. tho option would be nice

Manique

I strongly support the idea of mining-related rewards. (Need to think what those might be)
Some escavator, some reload booster for faster drills, some "noob" fun finder, even if (L) for shrapnel, and limited the buying ammount, it'd be fun and prolly worth while