• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Cyrene Materials and Resources

Slasha

i cant update the wiki , but heres an "uncommon" metal ore i found > Iridium ore, 0.05 ped tt per stone ,weight per stone 0.0 , (13 ingots = 1kg) .

Wiley is the ore sorry.. this is the Ingot. My mentor "JaK UnLiMiTed TRADES" was the first to discover he took this screenie for me .. not sure how to add, maybe someone do for me :)

wiley.jpg

TunerS

Travelling through time...
No. I don't think it drops as I have tried every single robot there is on Cyrene and nothing.

mai isma

I don't miss I just wana add again to bump the tread n I been looking for this resource.
The drop the bp but the don't drop materials what's its this come on guys show some info

Agis

Im sure it will be added to the loot pool, when the loot is re-distributed next mini patch, also for the record i thnik scrap iron is refined scrap metal , but we will find out after the mini-patch, I dont believe any new hunting discoveries will be found until the loot is correctly re-distributed..We are only a mini patch behind calypso , they have there re-distributed loot , Cyrene should be soon.. cheers:)

mai isma

Come on cyrene the introduce the other lancer but no the v1......
drop materials to make this lancer :eek: how long more @@2015 no way

Master Chief

Smuggler - Hibernation
Come on cyrene the introduce the other lancer but no the v1......
drop materials to make this lancer :eek: how long more @@2015 no way

they are dropping the mats to craft them, but so far 3 people made the clicks and it was a fail. so maybe next month because thats how slow the material gathering is taking.