• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Cyrene will continue working with this unfair, predictable and exploitable system?

Thanatos

Fate Thanatos Themis
IMAGINATION ON**

Why Cyrene is a pretty dead planet.

suppose youve never been on cyrene, this is what first impression will be.

dang, what a freakin awesome planet but what should i do.

theres no information, noone knows what to do. ill ask others.

noone gives information, people have secrets here.

then ill shoot some stuff, dang only shit because the good stuff is stacked.

then ill mine a bit, dang only lyst and oil because its very concentrated in small areas

then ill craft, shit where are the materials?

dang, dang, dang, what a shit planet, goin home.

IMAGINATION OFF**

to help such lonley ppl i made the cyrenesecrets.com where u can find mining, mission and mob maps, also most of missions with rewards, and mob stats. atm im working on switching to nicer web template, and some handicaps for not cyrene maniacs reading it.

if any u guys/gals feel that u can help me providing more cyrene related data, feel free to contact me.

btw as u propably know running web things takes time and money. ppl say "thx, this is a great info site that help alot" but no1 donated even freekin dollar there. Its not that this dollar would help me running this site (unless its a 100 lol) but it reflects how much ppl apprieciate it for real.

cheers

sostoned

to help such lonley ppl i made the cyrenesecrets.com where u can find mining, mission and mob maps, also most of missions with rewards, and mob stats. atm im working on switching to nicer web template, and some handicaps for not cyrene maniacs reading it.

if any u guys/gals feel that u can help me providing more cyrene related data, feel free to contact me.

btw as u propably know running web things takes time and money. ppl say "thx, this is a great info site that help alot" but no1 donated even freekin dollar there. Its not that this dollar would help me running this site (unless its a 100 lol) but it reflects how much ppl apprieciate it for real.

cheers

yeah, your website is awesome and provides lots of usefull info. The maps provided by TunerS are also great.

It helps a lot for the players that are really interested in Cyrene.

My sarcastic story was more a funnie way to show how majority of players in entropia handle things. And how they possibly react on Cyrene because of the hard life on this planet. If i wouldnt love this planet i wouldnt bother to write this stuff. For the first time in my entropia carreer i really have the feeling a dev team listens to the players. My compliments for that.

I have been a part of this game for years...this is the way loot has always been. In cycles, this is nothing new.

sostoned

something strange is happening.

Recently cracked shell started to drop again in bigger quantities and the price went down fast.

Looks like someone TTed or used up a lot of them. Or theres added new loot by mindark.

Last edited:

sostoned

from loader:

Loot Waves
- We've made substantial changes to how loot drops happen on Cyrene (in conjunction with MindArk) to try and alleviate loot dropping in waves. This will be an ongoing process that we will continually adjust as needed.

My compliments for the cyrene team.

It really changed. i like hunting again.

greetings and happy hunting

Kris | Cyrene

Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs
Staff member
Hey sostoned,

from loader:

Loot Waves
- We've made substantial changes to how loot drops happen on Cyrene (in conjunction with MindArk) to try and alleviate loot dropping in waves. This will be an ongoing process that we will continually adjust as needed.

My compliments for the cyrene team.

It really changed. i like hunting again.

greetings and happy hunting

Thank you!

Cheers,
Kris