• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Entrolympic Events 2024

demonakasha

95!

Attachments

• 95caroot.JPG
    95caroot.JPG
    287.4 KB · Views: 68

Johaoninho

Hello everyone, I wish you lot of LOVE for this valentin'es day 2024! :loveshower:

**The Costumes contest for Valentine's Day is OPEN until the end of February 17th, 23h59 UTC.**

Actual list of participants and screenshots so far:

Participants (F)
@WhoopzieScreenshot(s)
@HipatiaScreenshot(s)
@RATUScreenshot(s)
@Sophia SandersScreenshot(s)

Participants (M)
@JABenson1Screenshot(s)
@HaraScreenshot(s)
@NaityScreenshot(s)
@CoalScreenshot(s)

OH yeah also...for the treasur hunters, because it's a day of love, and it's the 14th, I decided scout 14 cases on the map... :loveshower: (A4, B2, B3, B4, E4, F2, F4, G4, H2, H4, I2, J2, K1, K4)
scout14022024.png

:wave:

renegarderose

Hello everyone, I wish you lot of LOVE for this valentin'es day 2024! :loveshower:

**The Costumes contest for Valentine's Day is OPEN until the end of February 17th, 23h59 UTC.**

Actual list of participants and screenshots so far:

Participants (F)
@WhoopzieScreenshot(s)
@HipatiaScreenshot(s)
@RATUScreenshot(s)
@Sophia SandersScreenshot(s)

Participants (M)
@JABenson1Screenshot(s)
@HaraScreenshot(s)
@NaityScreenshot(s)
@CoalScreenshot(s)

OH yeah also...for the treasur hunters, because it's a day of love, and it's the 14th, I decided scout 14 cases on the map... :loveshower: (A4, B2, B3, B4, E4, F2, F4, G4, H2, H4, I2, J2, K1, K4)
View attachment 4324

:wave:
How about a clue for piece 11 that's actually decipherable like 9 since it's supposed to be a hint? Or how about pointing towards where the original clue is for piece 11 that you put in game that's supposed to help find it in the first place? I'm not sure what your scouts do to help with the treasure hunt but it seems like you're dragging out something that's already been found and making it so those that did put the time and effort to participate shouldn't have bothered since you posted all the other pieces making it much easier for others to claim the final prize by putting in only a fraction of the effort. Just to make it clear, I've attached a pic of the artwork and medal so there's no question about whether or not I truly found it. I initially had a lot of fun with this but it lost its luster once everything was solved. Working backwards seems a moot point just to be able to claim the final prize but it's your show Jo.

Attachments

• jvc art and gold medal.png
    jvc art and gold medal.png
    834.5 KB · Views: 81

renegarderose

If there are 12 pieces and more than 12 people contending, this is bound to happen, yes
What I meant is, you took the image file I loaded of the piece and used it. If you actually found it yourself already, why not take an image of it and use it?

Johaoninho

@renegarderose , Honestly, I thought you and betsy were going to find the last missing piece with the help of the "MAP" and the clue about the "heart of the 4 most important pieces"...

It's clear that your relentlessness on exploration and investigation is remarkable and frankly bravo for that!
You deserved the Bronze and Silver medals !!!
:beerchug:

In truth, I could also have never added clues and encourage exploration and investigation, but at that moment I heard your alarming sighs so I did...and it helped didnt it ?

Still wasnt it enough, right ? So i made this little scouting thing...like a bonus!

I am convinced that you and other players have the capabilities and that you have all the elements to solve, if you still have the will, this dreadful treasure hunt...

:banghead: :woohoo:

renegarderose

@renegarderose , Honestly, I thought you and betsy were going to find the last missing piece with the help of the "MAP" and the clue about the "heart of the 4 most important pieces"...

It's clear that your relentlessness on exploration and investigation is remarkable and frankly bravo for that!
You deserved the Bronze and Silver medals !!!
:beerchug:

In truth, I could also have never added clues and encourage exploration and investigation, but at that moment I heard your alarming sighs so I did...and it helped didnt it ?

Still wasnt it enough, right ? So i made this little scouting thing...like a bonus!

I am convinced that you and other players have the capabilities and that you have all the elements to solve, if you still have the will, this dreadful treasure hunt...

:banghead: :woohoo:

Nakor

Registered for: Miss and Mr Entrolympics 24: Costumes Contests

Working on more NI <> Cyrene cooperation on this beautiful day

Attachments

• Entropia 2024-02-16 20.44.08.png
    Entropia 2024-02-16 20.44.08.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 69

Johaoninho

It's saturday february 17 !

15h00 to 17h00: Swunt Parade #1 @[Planet Cyrene, 137988, 78631, 101, ZynTukanoBorder]
Up to 55 players can each sell 3k Vibrant Sweat for 6ped if they want and more prizes are going to be rewarded.

18h00 to 18h30: [Hoverboard Crapster sEdition (C,L)] speed racing @[Planet Cyrene, 135366, 75580, 101, Waypoint]
Prizes for up to 10 participants (ped, ped crates etc..)

From now untill 23h59, deadline for posting screenshots for the costume contest miss & mr special valentine's day.

Check Opening Post for more details

:clap:

Johaoninho

Results Swunt Parade #1:
→ 101K Vibrant Sweat bought from ~35 players more or less
→ 12x [50 PED Crates] and 1x [25 PED Crates] Rewarded
→ 1x Athenic Ring (L) Rewarded

Results Racing Event #1:
racing17022024.png

Johaoninho

scout18022024.png
Hey Gozzy,