• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Forum downtime

SchmitzIT

Staff member
Hello,

It was pointed out that the forum was unresponsive. This was caused by a corrupted database table, which I have just repaired.

If you're reading this message, it means the repair was successful, and a nice bottle of Single Malt whisky will be popped open for Whisky Wednesday tonight!

I apologize for the inconvenience.

/Peter

Nor Alien

Whisker Fish
Hello,

It was pointed out that the forum was unresponsive. This was caused by a corrupted database table, which I have just repaired.

If you're reading this message, it means the repair was successful, and a nice bottle of Single Malt whisky will be popped open for Whisky Wednesday tonight!

/Peter
Awesome, it had me worried with the ominous update floating around! o_O Now I see it was unfounded worry! :beerchug:

Just one thing, why only Wednesdays? :D

sluggo

Hello,

/Peter
Ok Petey, WHICH whiskey? You do NOT get to tease like that w/o details!!

and are we talking whiskEy or scotch?

Me, I like sipping a Glen Livet 18 myself.

sluggo

There you go. For other whisky's I like a Woodford Reserve Masters Collection, Blantons or Bookers, however for Irish whiskey, the Red Breast 12 is really a good whiskey too. What I like about the red breast is that it does not really give me a horrible hangover when I do horrible things with it :D

Rum I like the Flor de cana 18. Tequila I really don't do anymore, the few fleeting memories I do have are shattered and painful.

sluggo