• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Gear Up: New Fap - Stage 10 Mission Bugged?

Dorin

I have killed 3k Muckjaw, turned in 275 Synthetic Rubber and done the crafts as well. But can't upgrade for a reason. Interacting with Caleb nothing happens.
However, when I log in the windows pops up to convert the Fap (no matter where I am on the map), but doesn't work as I have Speedy Heart VI
I have to mention that I have upgraded my fap to Vigorous and then I have changed it to Speedy on Ananias (doesn't work to change it back)

What can i do? or what i have done wrong???

Attachments

• fap.png
    fap.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 80

Rusty Venture

Back on Cyrene
You need to change it to a regular version to upgrade you can't upgrade the speedy or vigorous it has to be regular I believe.

Dorin

I should be able to upg Speedy or Vigorous, anyway, how do i reverse to regular? Ananias doesn't say anything

Kris | Cyrene

Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs
Staff member
Hello Dorin,

I should be able to upg Speedy or Vigorous, anyway, how do i reverse to regular? Ananias doesn't say anything

This is a quirk we're trying to sort out when changing from regular to speedy or vigorous during the upgrade process.

Please make a support case with the same information here and PM that to me here or on Discord with your full avatar name and case ID so we can get this sorted for you.

Cheers,
Kris