• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Hi to everyone!

Lazlar of Lyricon

Puny Hunter
Hi! Today I've started playing Entropia Universe at Cyrene. I'm currently working on my skills at Atlas Hunting Grounds (Can't kill anything other than Pleaks at the moment)
I've heard about mentoring program and graduation process, I'd be happy to find a mentor. For now I have no interest of leaving the planet.
I'm also looking for Cyrene exclusive corporations if there are any.
Thanks!

-Lazlar of Lyricon
the Hunter of Punies :goodbee:

Last edited:

Shawna | Cyrene

Cyrene Official Planet Developer
Hi! Today I've started playing Entropia Universe at Cyrene. I'm currently working on my skills at Atlas Hunting Grounds (Can't kill anything other than Pleaks at the moment)
I've heard about mentoring program and graduation process, I'd be happy to find a mentor. For now I have no interest of leaving the planet.
Thanks!

-Lazlar of Lyricon

Welcome to Cyrene! If you have any questions please feel free to reach out in the discord as well. You can find the link in my signature.

Stay safe out there :bye:
Shawna

akafr0st

Thanks!

-Lazlar of Lyricon
Welcome!
If u didn't find a mentor yet, i'd gladly add you; i graduated many disciples and i'd be willing to assist you. I usually run discord as well, as it makes things a lot easier.
cheers!

Ethos

Heyo ppl
I have started making a 2022 beginners guide to entropia if you are a little stuck or unsure what to do go check out my videos on youtube I have done Caly, Ark and am now busy with Cyrene the playlist link is https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLp3Cbq4aMtmXkavwMrSRzCcl833p5wAxG
and you can find me on twitch as well where I stream live on
https://www.twitch.tv/e3thos
If you need some1 to meet up with you and show you some things drop me a msg and we can arrange a time and place I will also be registering my own new society soon so let me know if you are interested.
TYTY