• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

In Hammer We Trust - A Chain Mission Series from Ranks 1 to 6.

Fifth

PPs aren't allowed to speak due to NDA, but I believe ex-PP employees may be allowed... MS9s revelation from way back is over at http://www.entropiaplanets.com/threads/they-walk-amongst-us.11222/
OK, now I understand better the anxiety of some players about possible MA avatars. Anyone who doesn't constantly whine and curse MA most likely will be suspected to be an undercover MA employee by someone. I think it's fun, all this dagger and cloak stuff is lot of fun. :)

Makes you wonder how accurate Finkle's statement from way back in 2007 was over at http://blogtropia.blogspot.com/2007/04/resellers-scammers-leeches.html
If u say it makes u wonder then it makes me little worried about you. It is quite obvious to me the person writing this suffers from the Paranoid personality disorder...

Selection of most brilliant gems from his comment:
The day you download this program and get put at Port Atlantis you are immediately approached by employees of Mindark posing as old players. [...] The staff of mindark sit around and create accounts all day, scam newbies, manipulate the market, get Hall of Fames to entice you to keep playing, ...
... go out and start hunting the animals, only to discover your ammo runs out and weapon breaks without you having made even 1/10 of what you need to repair them and buy more ammo.
10% returns, where have I read it before? :headscratch:
Ahh right, every other whining post on PCF lol.

Best part is where he describes how his whole freind list is made up from just a few MA avatars who are posing as different persons. Brilliant!!! :rofl:

Well it's kinda funny, but it's also kinda sad if u think what life might be like for a person who's so far gone...

Xen

rank 5 is ~0.61 ped tt of first aid + 20 stamina tokens

rank 6 is ~2.93 ped tt of melee combat (9000 kill points)

"Jake Hammer" (it is "Jack Hammer" in mission text) NPC says to come back for more when you're ready but he no longer talks to me after finishing rank 6. Will there be more stages?

Paul Jetman Masters

rank 5 is ~0.61 ped tt of first aid + 20 stamina tokens

rank 6 is ~2.93 ped tt of melee combat (9000 kill points)

"Jake Hammer" (it is "Jack Hammer" in mission text) NPC says to come back for more when you're ready but he no longer talks to me after finishing rank 6. Will there be more stages?

Had this response my my post

Hey Paul Jetman Masters,

Thanks for the feedback! I have already corrected the text on the missions for the next PP VU.

There wasn't an achievement for these stages, we had planned to make a more "final" mission for this (and other) creature for the next PP VU.

Cheers,
Kris