• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

"Like my post!" forum game with ingame prizes!

TunerS

Travelling through time...
The winner will be the last poster in this thread without any likes on his post for 24h.

Game rules:
- Any player can participate except for developers and event organizer.
- Player can't post multiple posts in a row.
- Player can only make a new post if there are 2 other posts after his last reply.
- Player can't make a new post if the last one is not "Liked" yet.
- Player can only like every second post, not including his own.
- If by any chance multiple players post at the same time, we will stick to the post order.
- Posts or likes from temporary or permanently disqualified players are not counted.
- Each post should contain something interesting. It is allowed to post videos or screenshots however posts like "Bump", "Post" or any other 1 word sentences will not be counted.
- It is not allowed to post rude or completely inappropriate information.
- Players are not allowed to interfere with event process in any way.

Penalty:
- By not obeying the rules player can get a warning or get temporary or permanently disqualified from the event.

Prizes:
- 25PED donated by Menace a long time ago for any community event.
- 75PED donated by me (TunerS).
- Any kind of donations are welcome. Even Vibrant Sweat will be accepted. :)

Prizes will be delivered to any planet (minus transportation cost) or winner will be able to receive them on Cyrene without any fee.

To make this event more interesting, each week prizes will randomly increase according to event activity.

Last edited:

George Skywalker

Not sure how the rules are applied.

Say I don't like sub-zero post above. He can't make any more posts. and his isn't the last post.
Say no one likes his post either withing 24 hours. Does that mean he wins or doesn't win?

i.e.
what is the win condition?

win = no likes + has to be last post
or
win = no likes within 24 hours

TunerS

Travelling through time...
- Player can't make a new post if the last one is not "Liked" yet.

- If by any chance multiple players post at the same time, we will stick to the post order.

So basically right now Sub-Zero's post is the last one at the moment as it is not liked yet. After someone Likes it, your post will be the last, then this one (mine), then the next one...

Btw, questions about this event are also considered as valid posts :)

DavinFelth

PRINT SCREEN 2014-02-09 0-30-29.jpg

Me in some of my freshly looted armor.