• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Bug Report Made Improved B.E Pilot and lost plates

Sub-Zero

Hi, I refined my B.E Pilot boots and hand guards to make improved B.E and I lost my 6A plates.

They still show up on site at inventory but nowhere to be found.
This must be a bug since there was no notification that refining armor part would lead to loss of plates in which case i would have removed plates before hand.

I hope you guys will return my two 6A plates since this ain't really my fault.

bug.png

ps: relog didn't help.

AlricBezel

Good to see that you are getting your set completed now. That's weird that your plates disappeared in the process of refining the armor into the Imp B.E. set. I am sure if you put in a support case to MA they will take care of it. In the past the shins where turning into thighs for the upgrade, which was weird, but MA fixed that problem right away, I am sure they will take care of you quickly after you notify them.

Sub-Zero

Good to see that you are getting your set completed now. That's weird that your plates disappeared in the process of refining the armor into the Imp B.E. set. I am sure if you put in a support case to MA they will take care of it. In the past the shins where turning into thighs for the upgrade, which was weird, but MA fixed that problem right away, I am sure they will take care of you quickly after you notify them.
Yeah it took a while, but finally the set is complete :). Yeah I know, but it costs them a fee for PP (cyrene) for every support case if I'm not mistaken, so I thought i'd give it a go here before making a support case. Anyway I did a support case now, hopefully they will get this sorted out soon. Imagine if I had mod 5B plates on it now that would've sucked (not that I got) :p

Until this gets fixed I recommend everyone who's gonna be making improved b.e to make sure to remove the plates from it before refining.

Kris | Cyrene

Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs
Staff member
Hey Sub-Zero,

I'll see if we can add too the text those NPCs that sell the initial blueprints, also, thanks for trying to put your support case here first, I've also reported this to MindArk as well.

Until this gets fixed I recommend everyone who's gonna be making improved b.e to make sure to remove the plates from it before refining.

I also advise this, I think that for any combinations it would be best to not leave any attachments attached.

Cheers,
Kris