• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Mining??

Kingu

I am mining small rounds when i do visist Cyrene.. Done decent but now to my issue.. I have done stage 1 blue crystals.. but cant seem to find where i start stage 2 blue crystal.. The reg bot that have enmatter missions dont give for blue

Hopefully some can point me in right direction on how to get stage 2 if it in fact do exist :)

flug

Not sure if there is one because i haven't been able to find it either but a lot of the others do have stage 2 and zorn has stage 3 as i'm on that one atm. All the stage 2's and the 3 are from the same bot's so i would assume stage 2 blue wqould be too.

Kingu

Thats what i tought also, but that bot give me stage 2 to 4 of most but not the blue, asked friends that know cyrene better then me but no anwers that can say yes or no to stage 2 blue.. all the other is going good, on stage 3 and 4 on most.. seems the blue is just for dailys from now on :)'

Thanks for reply Flug :)

Kris | Cyrene

Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs
Staff member
Hey guys,

Flug is right here:

All the stage 2's and the 3 are from the same bot's so i would assume stage 2 blue wqould be too.

And assumes correctly, however, I'm not sure when this mission got borked up, but it will be corrected for the next PP VU and stages 2 and 2 should correctly come from Iron Mining Challenger Bot - Surveyor.

Cheers,
Kris