• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Hunting My very limited hunting log

TunerS

Travelling through time...
Hi, so I decided to share with you my experience in hunting. Not that i'm going to share any secrets on how to make profit :p but just some numbers that some players really like to see.

My gear is very limited. As i'm mainly hunting low HP mobs then i just use my Sollomate Opalo. From time to time when i feel it is worth it i go out for a few hundred PED Breer P5a (L) +A103 or Isis LR41 (L) +A103 hunts. But still i'm hunting only those mobs that i can take down without armor - up to 900HP which also depends on the mob.

Weapons:
GeoTrek LP485 Apis (L) + Fi/Ra/Co Beast
Herman ARK-27 (L) + Fi/Ra/Co Beast
Breer P5a (L) + Omegaton A103
Sollomate Opalo
Herman ASI - 8 R
Falx
a lot of Cyrene BLP weapons
Armors:
Ghost
Adjusted Pixie
Pixie
Goblin
+ Armor Plating Mark.2A, Mark.5B or Mark.2C plates
Medkits:
S.I. H.E.A.R.T.
Vivo T15 (L)
or whatever is needed to survive

So here is my last 37k PED cycled: (link to data)

Total Cycled 36944.61
Total Loot 37276.12
Return Rate 100.90%
Return TT 331.51
Markup 4740.31
Return with Markup 5071.82

Thanatos

Fate Thanatos Themis
ahh lol, my bad, at work cant pay much attention to forums, and i didnt see that reply is from other person. appologies OZtwo, :)

still waiting for TunerS then :)

TunerS

Updated my stats after 4,9k cycled. Also added earned skills and some other information from log files.

If anyone wants to get some information out of his/her log files then just PM me and I can help with that.

nice stats .. wish I new more about this.. soon I too will have the knowledge you have of game.. I will just keep studing for now :)..

TunerS

It's been a long time since i have updated this thread so here it is... my last 10.9k PED cycled on Planet Cyrene: (link to data). Also first post updated with more detailed information from my log files.

Master Chief

Smuggler - Hibernation
I couldn't log my information as I don't have the stomach to see what I lost. Stinks you went negative, But it is still good work on collecting information.

TunerS

I didn't. I still have a nice tt return only it is starting to even out closer to 90% again.

TunerS

So here is my last 14.1k PED cycled: (link to data)

Some interesting info from log files (NOTE: not all runs have been recorded in log files!):

You did 300340 shots
You MISSed (including EVADEd) 33461 times
Your MISS rate is 10.024%
You did 5961 Critical Hits
Your Critical Hit rate is 1.785%
You inflicted 5207070.19 points of damage
You inflicted 4970144.59 points of damage (excluding Critical Hits)
You inflicted 236925.6 points of damage (Critical Hits)

You got 4291 'This creature didn't carry any loot.' messages

TunerS

Latest data. Been jumping from one creature to another all the time so runs are really different.

Weapons: Breer P5a (L) + Omegaton A103, Sollomate Opalo, Herman ASI - 8 R, Falx, a lot of Cyrene BLP weapons
Armors: Ghost, Adjusted Pixie, Pixie, Goblin with Armor Plating Mark.2A, Mark.5B or Mark.2C plates
Medkits: S.I. H.E.A.R.T. or whatever is needed to survive

So here is my last 21.1k PED cycled: (link to data)

Note: It is not like 1run/day. I do many runs a day if i feel like it would pay back and none for several days if i'm sure i will loose PED.

TunerS

My last 24.5k PED cycled: (link to data)

Holding on 99.45% TT return. Note that my last run was over 1k ped. Decided to kill some high maturity mobs.

Xantok

i dont think mine would be uploadable... it has about 35 tabs and would confuse anyone but me lol