• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

NPC armor question

Gisela Dawes

Kris; there are 2 npcs in A.R.C. staging wearing parts of an armor that i ve never seen before. Is that a model you are planning to introduce or is it just a npc armor? Coz it looks really cool

TunerS

Travelling through time...
You mean these two? They look kinda funny o_O

1.jpg
2.jpg

Paul Jetman Masters

looks like they're wearing a mixture of force and guardian (except left's helmet) but according to the bp book, there is a ozpyn mang armour, ive never seen this and im not sure its even been found

Kris | Cyrene

Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs
Staff member
Hey guys,

I can't really comment on these armor models too much.

I can say that a couple of them are using new models/textures for armor that is not yet released however not in this current iteration.

Cheers,
Kris

tBANNA

:) tho, I think those nice armors looks much better if the helmet glass is black or dark gray/dark brown, the orange blue and any other choice like that make them look like toys. I imagine the ARC Elite and helmet whit black glass instead of blue, different style ....

ofc my humble opinion
tBANNA