• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Bug Report October 22nd 2014 Bug Report

SapphireDragon

High Desert Teleporter area revive is broken - it keeps putting me inside terrain and I can't get out using vehicles or pressing T.

EDIT: I managed to get out with combining T and spawning a vehicle, but it took me quite many attempts.

Last edited:

SapphireDragon

Sky Labs terminals are inaccessible since terrain collider seems to be set too high (2-3m too high). I keep walking in air over the ground.

Xen

Most Vlanwings are "unreachable". Very annoying to hunt.

Kill counters still missing until you get to next mission. Kind of bad if you are already on a big mission and you have no idea what your kill count is.

Maybe I missed something, but there don't seem to be any towers that kill mobs......anywhere. For me this is a major issue. While I deposit, I like to sweat mobs while working out, watching kids, cleaning, etc. then tower them. It's also something I like to do when I'm nearing the end of the month and out of PEDs but still want to play the game so sweat and just chat with soc members or friends. I just aggroed the weak paneleons near 101 and dragged it all the way to the center of the statues near the TP (can't complain cause it had decent loot). This makes it possible to drag entire armies of baddies near revive points making lower level players get stuck and die repeatedly when they respawn.

Edit: Ok there are turrets, just none working by the spawns by 101.

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Dave Neuromancer
You can get out of the High Desert bug with a tp chip if you have one, but I heard this rumor that vehicles are available in game so maybe people don't use tp chips any more

Karmic

mission counters are still missing for the ones i had a while back, is there any way to fix that? I'm still scared that kills aren't being counted.

harmony

A.R.C. Embassador Ravensloft promises you one cyrene token for completing the mission, but he's a nice guy and gives you four :)

"They're taking our minerals", mission from Scout Thompkins cannot be started. Shows a location on the same island, but nothing happens when you get there. About 50-100 meters from him. Standing in the middle of the yellow point.

EDIT:
After flying around alot it started, but there's no drill bots spawning there :D

Not really a bug perhaps, but at [136152, 76905, 133] there are two bored ZynGuards guarding absolutely nothing as far as I could see.... they seem missplaced?

Meric

Taking the 'Help harwell' mission (tree dragons) gives you a target fairly nearby, and there are tree dragons there.
However, the counter does not change when you kill them.

I've seen comments that the counters work internally, but in this case I have killed well over the stated amount (15) without any result.

harmony

Taking the 'Help harwell' mission (tree dragons) gives you a target fairly nearby, and there are tree dragons there.
However, the counter does not change when you kill them.

I've seen comments that the counters work internally, but in this case I have killed well over the stated amount (15) without any result.

If you see a counter it should work, on some missions the counter is invisable but still works internally. So if it isn't adding up then it definately is a bug.

sluggo

It might be the wrong 'set' of tree dragons you were hunting. The Helping Harwell mission originally was keyed to dragons only in that one small location. Try looking around for another bunch of them to beat up on or possibly they didn't assign the dragons properly? Not entirely sure but some things you can try just in case.

sluggo

Agis

ice crystal golems missing after the mini patch - purslane weed spawn not respawning, no ancient rhino beetle or ancient protocore (ancient vlanwing is with the overseer protocores) have to change armor just to hunt the single spawn, because both mobs have completely different damage types, just doesnt mix well unfortunately.

cheers:)

Cutter

Yeah, I did it. So what?
Morning Kris,,

When you have time please look at "Clearing The Den",,, it gives a waypoint for the Purple Den of 137888,75388 .
But when you reach this area nothing happens.. the mission doesn't update.

Hope your having a great day over there :D