• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Off Topic Questions From the Event Thread

Kris | Cyrene

Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs
Staff member
Hey guys,

I wanted address some of the questions and comments from the event thread >HERE<.

I've also quoted them here:

Also, why these booths are still unsold?? i know that you said that you gonna give them as reward in events, but we are in 2018 and i think these booths are there for like 4 years if i'm not wrong?

your planet is basically dead, cause:
1)there are not managers to login every day (like anthine and DME does in monria) and interacts with players, spawn mobs, doing events, hearing what they have to say, etc. and
2) cyrene was the third planet after rt and caly and you still didn't sell any shop or appartment to a player? (not to mention about land areas). to keep people in your planet, you need to give them the opportunity to invest in it, having shops or appartments to sell their stuff and make their life in your planet easier.
Personal i'm a high lvl hunter, miner and crafter and everytime i come to cyrene (i have to gather about 2-3k peds before i come), i have the same problem.. can't sell my items, i don't mean the items i only loot on cyrene, but these i craft on caly also and i bring them with me hoping to sell them and keep my income running to keep doing my activities (hunting/mining/crafting), so, as long i can't sell any item and can't get any ped from other players, how i should stay on cyrene?? (on caly my auction is filled always with 30 items, cause i know that they sell and rarely i get any unsold item back)

note: i'm not the kind of player that drop anything they gets from hunting to trade terminal, i usually use 90-95% of the loot i get on crafting (or i sell em in auction) and i rarelly tt something, so, to keep my income running and recycle my peds, i need to keep selling the items i craft or loot. on cyrene i don't risk to put my items in auction, cause most of the times, i get my items back (cause none buys them) and i end up with a loss from auction's fee. A shop or an appartment (to put my shopkeepers in it) would make my life on cyrene much easier..

Hi Kris,
thank you for organising a competition. I have a question. What are the old missions we need to cancel to be bug-free if the issue hasn't been fixed? I think it was dire weeds and something else - what is the current status please?
ty

I plan to address these questions in their own posts before the end of this week.

Regards,
Kris

Kris | Cyrene

Staff member
Hey guys,

If I have another off-topic question, where do I post it - here or in the event thread? ;)

Hilarious

Ok, thanks Kris. Sorry for taking the opportunity of being fairly certain you would be quite actively following the other thread.

I hope that this wasn't taken to be mean spirited or unjust, posts that go up on the forums last for a long time and having pertinent information like this in a thread about that event would be difficult for players to refer to in the future and confusing in a thread about that event.

thank you for organising a competition. I have a question. What are the old missions we need to cancel to be bug-free if the issue hasn't been fixed? I think it was dire weeds and something else - what is the current status please?

While Paul Jetman Masters is technically correct:

it all seems to be fixed now, tho it use to be the Dire weeds and i think Mang missions

This is not the case for some players as the time frame from the error to the fix(es) was longer than 1 VU Cycle.

For the majority of players it appears that the issue is resolved, however for some players the issue persists.

Regards,
Kris

jetsina

It's 100% ok, Kris - I agree with your reasoning. Mine was quite short, but the other comment was longer, and you never know how many other comments will come after.
Thanks also to Paul - the name Mang rings a bell, yes. I assume that I will still be greeted by the errors next time I make a planetfall, but now know (have confirmed) in advance that it is those two missions I need to cancel to hopefully make them go away.

I haven't actually decided to visit Cyrene again yet, but if development and communication improve the chances, then that is good, so thank you :)

Morfoc

too much lag and failed :eek:

Attachments

• Entropia 2018-05-11 20.10.04.jpg
    Entropia 2018-05-11 20.10.04.jpg
    459.8 KB · Views: 420

krasko

Actually the Tide Caw animation produce some micro lag when mob is closer or hitting you.
I had no connection issues during the event.

Kris | Cyrene

Staff member
Hey guys,

Can anyone who experienced this issue of System: Failed provide any more details?

Time, Date, Location, and brief game play explanation.

I talked to MA and they have their own ideas about the cause but all additional feedback will be helpful.

Cheers,
Kris

Morfoc

will depend on MA is ready to pay for more detail :topsecret::monkey_slap:
at location 4/3 lag and failed if i'm use buffs pills, different time and 11/05 12/05 13/05