• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

ozpyn force armors?

jellyfish

Not suffering from insanity, enjoying it very much
Can't find any info on this armor. Where does ot come from and what stats does it have?
Thanks in advance.

non

i go to auction and find the item on the orders list to find info and stats in most cases when its a pretty new item that i cant find.

Thanatos

Fate Thanatos Themis
this is L so stats cant be found there :p

this armor had rly nice stats, but i dont remember them now :(

Reactions: non

non

yeah sorry about that. have had this damn ozpyn rlb in my head forever now and made a mistake.

jellyfish

Not suffering from insanity, enjoying it very much
Thanks for the replies guys, much appreciated... though i haven't gotten any wiser when it comes to this armor ^^
But oh well. Got tons of projects and profit to reap so i guess this can wait a bit ^^

non

Got tons of projects and profit to reap so i guess this can wait a bit ^^

i see you and your friends posting about how good of a player you are and about how much money you make in this game. then i see you asking for info... but i have never seen you sharing info.

i look at this as give and take.

but in reality its almost always take for everyone.

if you want to ask for info contribute to the community and i would not hesitate to share what i know. there are a few examples of this playing out.

if you find something cool on cyrene share it with us you dont have to tell us where you got it but a "hey i found this cool thing" would be nice.

i dont ask for all you secerts or any but if you want something you should give something.

rant end :p

Chris Spencer Schmidt

i see you and your friends posting about how good of a player you are and about how much money you make in this game. then i see you asking for info... but i have never seen you sharing info.

i look at this as give and take.

but in reality its almost always take for everyone.

if you want to ask for info contribute to the community and i would not hesitate to share what i know. there are a few examples of this playing out.

if you find something cool on cyrene share it with us you dont have to tell us where you got it but a "hey i found this cool thing" would be nice.

i dont ask for all you secerts or any but if you want something you should give something.

rant end :p
Cool post non:thumbup: 5xlike :woohoo: