• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Planet Cyrene Quarterly Player Loading Screen Submission

Rusty Venture

Back on Cyrene
SXEQcSx.png

"Never give up! Trust your instincts!"

jetsina

Alternative suggestion for top Rusty one ^^: Cyrene: even vehicle recovery can be a scenic delight!
Some entries are not screenshots with the avatar, but I think a couple of those are still very good indeed.

Kris | Cyrene

Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs
Staff member
Hey everybody,

I wanted to say thank you to everyone for taking the time to post up for this contest, it's been great to see everyone's ideas and quotes!

We're going to close this thread on the 15th for submissions, and we'll announce the chosen submissions after the next PP VU.

Cheers, Kris

Last edited:

Rusty Venture

Back on Cyrene
When you say winners it implies a kind of reward, is there one?
Otherwise I think the right thing to say would be you'll choose the submissions that are being picked, but even if you choose my image I am no winner as I am not winning anything.

Curd

Lifetime Platinum Elite Member
*plonk*

The sound when your images are accidentally deleted from the voting machine during the night.

jetsina

The winners are the ones whose pictures and text will be used for the screens. We already know there isn't planned to be any prize beyond the fame - as things stand.