• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Rare Cyrene's Mob - Summoning Service

Justine

Hello,
i want to open a new service on Cyrene. We all know how it is long and hard to have the hability for Summon mobs like Lazidol and Empi Wasp Queen.

If anyone, solo or team, want try his luck on these mobs you can contact me here or in game : Justine Justine Titine.

This Service will help you to save time and ped.

What mob available ?

Empi Wasp Queen - Level 85

Stats:

empi queen.jpg

If you want summon the Empi wasp Queen by yourself, you need to do the Tanhok epic mission chain (around 55k ped cycle) + loot or buy 2 Tanhok amber (rare items) and farm Zekkonian Wasp Queen Call (1 every 6 hours)

What to loot on this mob ?

6 rare items :
Wasp Queen Undeveloped Wing
Wasp Queen Leg
Wasp Queen Eggs
Wasp Queen Empty Stinger
Wasp Queen Gland
Wasp Queen Venom

TT value for Each part = 62.5 ped

You need these items for built the Neff's Stim Pack (this is a fap) 401 ped TT, that mean rare item ATH :D

Price :

10 ped per summon (AUD accepted)

Available : 0

-------------------------------------------

Great Beast Sea Lazidol - Level 92

Stats:
Lazidol.jpg

If you want summon by yourself Lazidol, you have to do the Zora Winter's Epic mission chain (Around 33k ped Cycle) + loot 1 Weakened crystal (only 2 this year) + loot 1 Lesser crsytal (0 since 2 years).

What to loot on this mob ?

5 rare items :
Lazidol's Brain Stem
Lazidol Shell Fragment
Lazidol's Tounge
Lazidol's Bone Fragment
Last part undiscover

TT value for each part = 100 ped

You need these items for make the undiscover weapon from Lazidol ! That mean New item hof for the last part, New item hof and ATH rare item for the weapon from Lazidol.

Price :

25 ped per summon (AUD accepted)

SUMONED MOBS FROM ARC BADGE
For these mob you need to loot/buy Summoning Totem and you need 200 ARC badge on your inventory.

There 3 diifferent mob to summon, unfortunatly we can't choose what mob will appear when we summon.

The lowest on is :

Renegade Fenris - Level 33

Fenris.jpg

The middle one is :

Sergent Jonah Armastrong - Level 43

Sergent Jonah Armstrong.jpg

The biggest one is :

Summoned Zeladoth - Level 81

Zeladoth.jpg

25 000 HP !!! Very funny, huge potential for hof !
Its like a mulmun looter elite :D
There is no regen, this mob don't hit hard (something like 8/20 damage on Adjusted nemesis+5b). Take care you need around 90 ped ammos+decay.

Price :

4.5 ped per summon (AUD accepted)

ADDITIONAL HEALING SERVICE FOR ALL THESE MOB

I use Adjusted Restoration Chip+Refurbished fap VI+Adjusted Hedoc Mayhem+Divine (healing for decay)

If you need a friend can come with a Mod Fap (mostly needed for the Empi Queen

Last edited:

Justine

Quantity if available mob updated :)

Thanks to players who used this service.

Edit : First rare item looted with my service. Crossing finger for more rare items in future. Congratulation ivi :D

Last edited:

Justine

Quantity updated, thanks for using this service !
It seem the empi queen is very popular :D More than 150 summon since i started this service 2 weeks ago !

Thanks !

Reactions: San

San

Sandal San Tolk
Congratulations on having found a way to turn the initial disappointment into a success. I am wondering a bit, since the fap is so bad and Lazidol o.t.o.h. still promising a discovery, why is the wasp queen so much more popular?

Justine

It seems more popular because more hard to kill than Lazidol and item is available. They hope to see an improvement soon. Some people think Cyrene will grow up and offer us better items. This is a bet on the future.

Last edited:

San

Sandal San Tolk
This confirms a few ideas I had, thank you. Good luck for your ongoing business.

renegarderose

This is actually quite ingenious Justine, and you get to be rewarded for something you definitely put time to grind for. May actually try it myself one day.

Xen

+ loot 1 Weakened crystal (only 2 this year) + loot 1 Lesser crsytal (0 since 2 years).

Available : 38

How is it that the parts are so rare but you have so many available? Maybe I'm missing something...