• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Spear Head MK. I

Svarog

A pixel guy
Are the ones we have now suppose to have the glow underneath and its just a bug right now? Please say its the later. :)
I'd be happy if my Spear had such detailed graphics and quality textures. If the high detalization is not a problem for hordes of Cyrene mobs, that should not be a problem for our little bikes (except for huge races maybe :cool:).

MindStar 9

Hoping for the Best
Your describing pod racing from the Star Wars movie. Complete with Sandmen (Dusters) sharp shooters picking off unsuspecting victims.

Amazing how those scenes just find a place in the nooks and crannies of my purple matter, and then pop out unexpectedly when they're useful. :D

miles

Currently there is no explosion animation when it gets destroyed - and it is invisible until repaired.:oops:

I also drove it somewhere on Cyrene where I got this message:

"Vehicle is not a spacecraft."

Try it! :D

:beerchug:
Miles

MindStar 9

Hoping for the Best
Currently there is no explosion animation when it gets destroyed - and it is invisible until repaired.:oops:

I also drove it somewhere on Cyrene where I got this message:

"Vehicle is not a spacecraft."

Try it! :D

:beerchug:
Miles

OMG ... that is too funny! :xxxlaugh:

I love how some push the vehicles to their limits! Won't mention any names (Softy, Miles, Syer, Oddbunny), but it's fun to see the videos and screenshots of the results. :thumbup:

Cirko

the spear is awsome the acceleration is pretty instant and that's 1 of the things i like about it.
when i got it i went to do some advertising on calypso about cyrene ;) giving ppl a chance to ride this vehicle just to wet their appetite :D so far didnt see anyone that didnt like it :afro:

Master Chief

Smuggler - Hibernation
the spear is awsome the acceleration is pretty instant and that's 1 of the things i like about it.
when i got it i went to do some advertising on calypso about cyrene ;) giving ppl a chance to ride this vehicle just to wet their appetite :D so far didnt see anyone that didnt like it :afro:

yeah i did the same thing when i first discovered it, I got a dozen people to come to Cyrene same day to try to get theirs. I really hope they don't change the acceleration, But raise the Spear off ground a tad more.

Kiri

Your describing pod racing from the Star Wars movie. Complete with Sandmen (Dusters) sharp shooters picking off unsuspecting victims.

Can I be one of the Tuskan raiders? :shoot:

While we're on that subject...some armor/clothing like the Turrelion NPC who describes the hub to you...something like that would be great to be able to own in game ;)

MindStar 9

Hoping for the Best
Can I be one of the Tuskan raiders? :shoot:

While we're on that subject...some armor/clothing like the Turrelion NPC who describes the hub to you...something like that would be great to be able to own in game ;)

Actually, if I'm not mistaken, what the Turrelions are wearing is actually considered armor, not clothing, and it never comes off, because they never show who they are underneath, BUT ...

That's part of the "official" Cyrene storyline that may be revealed some day! :D

Kiri

Actually, if I'm not mistaken, what the Turrelions are wearing is actually considered armor, not clothing, and it never comes off, because they never show who they are underneath, BUT ...

That's part of the "official" Cyrene storyline that may be revealed some day! :D

I just want their armor then, I'm not sure I want to see a nekkid alien :p

bubba

Boss
I would LOVE to see a huge-ass racetrack out in the desert planes somewhere, where's there's more flatland, but also a course that becomes a challenge with obstacles, like rock hills, tunnels, around hills, a quick swerve around a body of water, through that town where the Dusters are just to harass them ...

You get the picture. :D

And one with a defined Start and Finish line so we can have the "Cyrene Duster Speedway" :yay:

I can imagine ALL kinds of events there ... maybe even throw in a patch of PvP zone somewhere along the way to make it more interesting. :xxxlaugh:

...that would be awesome! :yay:

SoftHart

I haven't checked yet, but anyone know if they fixed the customization for the spear in the last patch?

SoftHart

Planet Cyrene Vehicles
· Spear Mk1 should now display as a limited, non-colorable item.

This was disappointing to read :(

Hopefully there will be a Spear that is (c)

Svarog

A pixel guy
I'm completely disappointed with the new Spear texture. I was hoping they'll fix the low quality sharp lines, but instead they replaced elegant matte black steel with dirty green celluloid :(

Compare the lines on the quad and the spear:
spear-texture.jpg

OZtwo

I'm completely disappointed with the new Spear texture. I was hoping they'll fix the low quality sharp lines, but instead they replaced elegant matte black steel with dirty green celluloid :(

I forgot to check, but did they fix the decay graphics on them yet?

Svarog

A pixel guy
I forgot to check, but did they fix the decay graphics on them yet?
No, just checked. It just kicked me out and disappeared.

Btw, someone check how it behaves on tiled grounds on Cyrene. When I try to drive into Ark's bases on it, it decays to zero instantly :D