• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Bug Report Spears in Need of Salvaging

JooGooGun

The thruster downed spear is missing due to a tree being placed at the location
Thrusters: [136830, 77184, 120]

Please remove this tree and allow the downed spear to spawn so we can complete this misson, thanks.

Kris | Cyrene

Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs
Staff member

Kris | Cyrene

Staff member
Hey JooGooGun,

I believe this is fixed, I just went to check in game now and while we pushed it over just a bit should be correct: [Planet Cyrene, 136162, 77233, 214, Waypoint]

Let me know if you have any problems with it still and we'll see what we can do.

Cheers,
Kris

Vanakyria

Hey JooGooGun,

I believe this is fixed, I just went to check in game now and while we pushed it over just a bit should be correct: [Planet Cyrene, 136162, 77233, 214, Waypoint]

Let me know if you have any problems with it still and we'll see what we can do.

Cheers,
Kris

It is not fixed.

The Downed Spear shows up in-game, but there's no orange dot on the radar and it can't be interacted with.

Kris | Cyrene

Staff member
Hey Vanakyria,

It is not fixed.

The Downed Spear shows up in-game, but there's no orange dot on the radar and it can't be interacted with.

I just checked this and confirmed, the spear in game isn't tagged correctly to interact with this mission. I'm going to see if it's possible to add this small adjustment to the next patch (before the PP VU if possible).

Cheers,
Kris