• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

The way it should be...

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.B.I.

Extra Dimensional Oompa-Loompa
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to drop in and make sure this was stated in the real world.
I came to Cyrene specifically to train my Arret. I had no hopes in general, simply saw it as a hurdle. I found the planet frustrating, buggy, and difficult. Then I met Thadeus (known on forums as Rusty Venture). He made some things clear, explained many of the quest lines, gave me help toward locations, and explained to me about certain bugs and VU being able to fix them. (which really was my major difficulty, environment a foot off the ground etc.) He helped me without expectation of reward, was always there to answer questions if I needed, and gave clear concise answers. He is one of the most helpful individuals I have yet to come across in Entropia (and I have been playing since it was only one continent, no vehicles and Nemesis armor was super uber ;) ). I was very glad to meet him, he was an invaluable resource, an all around enjoyable person, and the main reason I already plan on returning to Cyrene upon VU. This time I will be returning for the fun of it..not the chore of training my robo-horse :) Thank you very much Thad - Rusty.

LifesaverM

OI! Really was this even necessary. Not sure who pissed is who's cheerios but the forums don't have a lot of activity. We want to encourage people to come here not get into hate wars. Dirty laundry is for private. So far both sluggo and Rusty have provided me with encouraging words as a new player. I've like to keep my pleasant opinions intact for a bit.

Deo Ingie

damn, yall need lives, rusty helps a lot of folks, especially when we all came here for that armor mission, he took time to answer a lot of questions. I like our cyrene chat channel and will miss it if kris doesnt do the right thing with the armor deal
I know rusty isnt the only one who takes time to help people, thadeous(spelling) made a damn website with all sorts of info for cyrene, spike, emimer(spelling), and sorry if i missed any names, but i feel they make cyrene pretty cool.

Rusty Venture

Back on Cyrene
ahh seems MBI is another one of rusty's hired shills to pay him attention. Rusty we know you pretty much got ran off a few of the other planets and now are on Cyrene. Do the world a favor and drink battery acid or something.

sluggo

That is not true, I am welcome everywhere including here. You are one paranoid and angry man.
Stop spamming the forum with hatred man.

sluggo

Ahh a dungeons and dragons type. Oooh I better find my +5 holy sword to defend myself!!
You better get off your moms computer before she locks you back in the basement with your inflate a date doll mr oompa loompa dweeb.

sluggo

Kris | Cyrene

Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs
Staff member
Hello,

There has been a lot of hostility in this thread, let's please try and remain civil.

I have removed some posts, let's keep it clean.

Cheers,
Kris

sluggo

Ive seen it announced before and it didn't happen. Ill know it's real when I get a gig download and the computer crashes shortly thereafter :D

sluggo

Status
Not open for further replies.