• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

useless materials??!

ntelinatsos

a quick question..

do these materials have any use??
[Big Bird Wing], [Flesh], [Small Bird Wing], [Scrap Iron], [Scrap Steel]

i have plenty of them in my storage and i'm wondering if i should tt them or not, so i want to ask you if they have any use yet or if they gonna have any use in the next update

thanks, stelios..

jetsina

sigh! (not because of OP...)
I think scrap iron can be traded daily for tokens near the tp and terminals on the 'badge missions' island. (memory loss of names .. tans-tah, or something?). Either that or near one of the factions tps (and huts) on the newbie island.

Not that I'm aware of any useful reason to save up tokens either... but there ya go. :rolleyes:

krasko

a quick question..

do these materials have any use??
[Big Bird Wing], [Flesh], [Small Bird Wing], [Scrap Iron], [Scrap Steel]

i have plenty of them in my storage and i'm wondering if i should tt them or not, so i want to ask you if they have any use yet or if they gonna have any use in the next update

thanks, stelios..
If you fail to utilize a material does not mean it is useless.
Bones were once considered useless, but those who kept them benefited a lot on their stock.

Reactions: Hec

jetsina

I may be confusing two types of scrap, yes. One NPC is on that little island near the tp (tans-taho or whatever), the other is in the middle of the zyn base.
___
Yes, I kept quite a few bones and sold them on auction, but mathematically if 5% of my inventory goes up to 400% mu or whatever for a while every two years it gets a return on the whole of my stored garbage of 7.5% a year, for example. I've reached the conclusion that returns on deeds are usually a better bet - except Cyrene doesn't have any, of course.

krasko

Scrap iron is mainly used in vehicle crafting (Imperium lancer, ARC lancer).

Edit:
ARC lancer don't need scrap iron, just checked the bp :)

Last edited: