• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Bug Report VU 12.8.2 Report Thread

Tengu Yama Mono

I arrived on Cyrene after this patch. I talked to the vehicle master. He gave me the Lancer, P.I.G.V., and Spear missions, but not the Dragonfly mission. My friend had the same result.

Baaaah YAY! :( Dah Master won't give me Dragonfly quest either - I have been Grrrrrrr'ing at him Shooting him
Nothing helps? HELP? grrr's?

Tengu Yama Mono

Baaaah YAY! :( Dah Master won't give me Dragonfly quest either - I have been Grrrrrrr'ing at him Shooting him
Nothing helps? HELP? grrr's?

stabbing him didn't help either? hmmm MEGA GRRR!

Attachments

• vm.jpg
    vm.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 460

TunerS

Travelling through time...
Quest - Rhino Rampage - Rank 1

Description:

"Kill 2500 of any maturity Rhino Beetle and get rewarded with Agility attribute tokens!"

Objectives:

"Kill 2500 Imperiums 0/2500"

zealousquiche

Just got down today, and everything I do, I get 3 popup windows at a time, all saying:

An unexpected error have occured in the processing of the following quest/mission:
???
Code: 0

You may try to repeat the action leading to this error at a later time or contact support for assistance. If contacting support, make sure to supply the information above.

This happens around mission npcs, every probe that is dropped, every extraction click, every time to loot.

3 windows in the middle of the screen for every action is alot of clicking windows closed.

I'm getting this also CONSTANTLY so I took screen shots:
PRINTSCREEN2012-10-2322-7-39.jpg

PRINTSCREEN2012-10-2322-7-48.jpg

Pls fix, this is very annoying.

Acey Bray

same thing here, was hubbin it out last night, every kill i kept getting the 3 errors, hard to hit the next fella when that happens

Vaseka

Also did u notice that enkidd Dire S.9 (and maybe all from same series) cannot be take any attachments. Not sure if it is on purpose. I tried to amp it with beast and dante als so other calypso attachments

Agis

same thing here, was hubbin it out last night, every kill i kept getting the 3 errors, hard to hit the next fella when that happens

Its been explained to abandon the daily missions when you arrive and you wont have a problem in the future.

No word yet on why these Imperium Detectonators X2 drop only 3 probes its the same with the tt finder, has heavy decay for only 3 probes, it does have extra depth, still theres something not right here, whats the advantage to make a high level blueprint and end up being a rookie finder. Im not gonna use it until the developers make a statement or reply that it is suppose to drop 3 probes. Why does it need Level 22 Attachments to max, when its a Tools Item and only a Level VIII BP. Not many cyrene people would be able to craft this anyway.

Tony Pendragon

I take it the BP issue is that it shows clicks left but does not work?
I just brought two BP's with 10 clicks left on each and neither work

Forgo

Tried again to check Cyrene out, and after Support wrote back the issue should be fixed, I still get 3 errors for every action. My stay once again was brief. I gave an effort to try help foster an economy, but really, with these issues I cant see one brewing, which is a shame, looks like some interesting stuff....that is, when an error message isn't there. GL

Thanatos

Fate Thanatos Themis
Tried again to check Cyrene out, and after Support wrote back the issue should be fixed, I still get 3 errors for every action. My stay once again was brief. I gave an effort to try help foster an economy, but really, with these issues I cant see one brewing, which is a shame, looks like some interesting stuff....that is, when an error message isn't there. GL

cancel all daily missions u took before and/or ur not making now - it will help.