• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Was Imperium Grunt/Vet change this VU intentional?

Hagbard Celine

Imperium Grunts and Vets suddenly got much longer firing range (and seems quite a bit more damage too(forgot to repair armour so not 100% sure on damage)) after VU 15.15.5. Was this intentional?

Kris | Cyrene

Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs
Staff member
Hey Hagbard Celine,

Imperium Grunts and Vets suddenly got much longer firing range (and seems quite a bit more damage too(forgot to repair armour so not 100% sure on damage)) after VU 15.15.5. Was this intentional?

No changes were made to any existing creatures for this VU, of course aside from changing the name of the Puny Pleak to Puny Water Pleak, so it's a bit strange.

I also checked the stats against Cryenesecrets.com and they seem to be inline, although range isn't listed on there.

If anyone else has any sort of feedback about this let me know, and I'll check to see that there isn't some sort of sync issue happening.

Cheers,
Kris