• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

What about mining events , miners feel very left out of storyline and events.

Slasha

In the past (waaay back) there was a mining event on cally , i was'nt playing then so i missed it :/ . There hasnt been another since . Please have some meteor storms randomly triggered events ect for they guys that make the world go round.
Pleeeeeeeeeeese!

MindStar 9

Hoping for the Best
In the past (waaay back) there was a mining event on cally , i was'nt playing then so i missed it :/ . There hasnt been another since . Please have some meteor storms randomly triggered events ect for they guys that make the world go round.
Pleeeeeeeeeeese!

After the planet launches and we begin our in-game covert ops role-playing events, you never know what the missions will require, or what the obstacles might be. Ed is very much on board with these events, and they will be multi-layered, and certainly not ordinary.

We will definitely keep all professions in mind for these covert ops events, and it will be crucial with how players form their teams to give them the best advantage for an opportunity to be successful and collect rewards.

These won't be simple, because it requires teamwork, and ... these covert ops events will be actual role-playing storyline that will be written into my covert ops series, which means ... all players will be written into the storyline, along with photos, and a proper video produced by my MSR/MSM partner Syer.

These in-game covert ops events will also be revealing more about the secrets and mysteries found in the official Cyrene storyline that Ed graciously allows me to share, which also helps to move the covert ops storyline forward.

Stay tuned to this forum regarding development details.

We won't be forgetting the miners for sure Slash. ;)