• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

when is the first mini-patch due

harmony

I'm currently at work, and i'm kinda hoping there will be a mini-patch today to fix some of the issues (mainly that mission one with the tt-weapon) so i can continue my cyrene adventures when i get back home tonight.

Any information on this already? (yes i know you are over your heads in the work right now) lol if you thought the final work before the release was stressful :)

On a side note i would like the "huge spawn at the tp" bug fixed too. 5 threads and official warning messages on the forum, really just make me want to check it out... (at least i came in running from the north, but got killed while extracting a claim :() guess where i revived :oops:

George Skywalker

lol i was thinking of same i.e. go there to see what all the commotion is about via foot from another tp. Tag mobs and kill them all...

Thereby saving Cyrenians :)

Daniel

I escaped that revivalterminal by using tp chip. Took some tryes and gamecrasches but at the end I succeed :)

SoftHart

lol i was thinking of same i.e. go there to see what all the commotion is about via foot from another tp. Tag mobs and kill them all...

Thereby saving Cyrenians :)

PLEASE PLEASE tell me when you go to attempt this, I want to be sitting in my heli laughing my ass off and filming you cussing and screaming for help! :xxxlaugh: :xxxlaugh::xxxlaugh::xxxlaugh::xxxlaugh::xxxlaugh::xxxlaugh::xxxlaugh::xxxlaugh:

MindStar 9

Hoping for the Best
PLEASE PLEASE tell me when you go to attempt this, I want to be sitting in my heli laughing my ass off and filming you cussing and screaming for help! :xxxlaugh: :xxxlaugh::xxxlaugh::xxxlaugh::xxxlaugh::xxxlaugh::xxxlaugh::xxxlaugh::xxxlaugh:

Well, nuts ... that's not going to happen now, because the situation has been sorted. ;)

That would have been something I would have paid PED to watch ... real or in a movie. :D

SoftHart

LOL tell Ed to un fix it!!! PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEE!!!! :xxxlaugh:Just until I can get a video with Georgie in it!

Lykke TheNun

I'm currently at work, and i'm kinda hoping there will be a mini-patch today to fix some of the issues (mainly that mission one with the tt-weapon) so i can continue my cyrene adventures when i get back home tonight.

Any information on this already? (yes i know you are over your heads in the work right now) lol if you thought the final work before the release was stressful :)

Hi Harmony,

The first mini-patch will be on Tuesday next week.

We hope to be able to post the patch info-list tomorrow already though.

=)