• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Will this be released or just a tease?

Tal Maru

nrbAyNE.png

Cyrene space fighter?
Please say yes

non

will be nice to get one of these things :) but it will probably be less eco than the quad :p

Gisela Dawes

Any news on this, Kris? What a better time to release the impreium fighter than now, with all the space changes on the way.

Then you can make a 25 unit limited edition, black paint, flames comming from the nose to both sides of the ship, call it imperium fighter paneleon edition and sell it for 50k ped SB.

Nor Alien

Whisker Fish
Hey Gisela Dawes,

This is something that we've been working towards and I'm very hopefully that we'll be able to release the Imperium Fighter to everyone sooner rather than later =)

Cheers,
Kris
Will these have similar specs to the quads now, and can you release a few special addition ul versions as well? :drool:

sluggo

I sincerely doubt it George, most of the vehicles are L except for a very few special ones and the latest run you see now are starting at 50K ped for a quad. If they did release some UL ones I can see them being probably way out of our reach, unless they were generous enough to 'drop' them in loots to us loyal followers :D

sluggo

George Skywalker

Hey Gisela Dawes,

This is something that we've been working towards and I'm very hopefully that we'll be able to release the Imperium Fighter to everyone sooner rather than later =)

Cheers,
Kris

Does sooner mean before hard launch of Cyrene?

@sluggo yes I know but as usual just trying to get more info to narrow down some possibilities :)

Kris | Cyrene

Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs
Staff member
Hey guys,

I don't have more information to share about the Imperium Fighter at this time.

As soon as I have more info about this I'll be sharing it very loudly =)

Cheers,
Kris