• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Bug Report Centre of Janus TP = Underground 99% of the time

So far, I've never managed to TP to Centre of Janus without ending up under the teleporter in the ground and having to hit T to get out.:banghead:

Just thought you should know - its the same issue we used to have at ARC Headquarters which you managed to solve.:p

Lykke TheNun

Hi Dave - I noticed that as well, but obviously it depends on where you stand when you tp into Janus :headscratch: It is very odd, but something we're looking into.

Thank you :)

Danoclese

I sense a "Disturbance" in the Force
I've never had that problem but noticed an ava having this issue shortly after I arrived a few days ago....it's dynamic, I suppose ;)

Beechbum

Have also had this happen to me a few times - I also teleported and tried to let things load without pressing any key to move, and was stuck beneath the TP platform/stairs - just FYI! Last few trips there have been OK, but it did occur again lastnight.

I have this happen to me every time I went to turn in a mission and except a new.. Have to hit T every time.. tried spawning my vehical and operating.. no good.. For now I just hit T

Last time I spotted there is a small lump of rock underneath which you can walk up and then jump which takes you out of the "underground". Lot quicker than hitting T.