• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Concern about EPIC missions post loot 2.0

HaKuRa

MA write patch note just to say they put clothes on a random naked NPC, i think this mini patch of loot tweak / lazidol change does deserve a post. Help people see things are moving on cyrene! :)

Xen

The Lazidol part tt change is nice but useless to myself and others as we can't loot/create a Greater Power Crystal that is required to spawn the Lazidol, and it appears near impossible to loot one or both of the Lesser/Weakened Power Crystals to make a Greater Power Crystal.

This, after slogging through a long ("epic") mission chain. No parts looted. I even got a 696 ped Adult Merfolken (!) while doing the mission and nothing.

So I have completed both Zorra's epic mission and the Tanhok epic mission and

6700+ empis wasp
15600 imperium pilot (finished)
15600 imperium (finished)
25500 paneleon kill points (finished)
5200+ rhino beetles
14000+ scout bots
2200+ puny rhino beetles
1600+ mang chang
13000+ merfolken
thousands of nimets
lots of other stuff

I still haven't looted any crystal.

This seems... unfair?

bella

The Lazidol part tt change is nice but useless to myself and others as we can't loot/create a Greater Power Crystal that is required to spawn the Lazidol, and it appears near impossible to loot one or both of the Lesser/Weakened Power Crystals to make a Greater Power Crystal.

This, after slogging through a long ("epic") mission chain. No parts looted. I even got a 696 ped Adult Merfolken (!) while doing the mission and nothing.

So I have completed both Zorra's epic mission and the Tanhok epic mission and

6700+ empis wasp
15600 imperium pilot (finished)
15600 imperium (finished)
25500 paneleon kill points (finished)
5200+ rhino beetles
14000+ scout bots
2200+ puny rhino beetles
1600+ mang chang
13000+ merfolken
thousands of nimets
lots of other stuff

I still haven't looted any crystal.

This seems... unfair?

It not impossible you just need to grind , Zyn Doss drop Lesser and Merfk drop Weak. What you expect to get crystall after 1-2 week on cyrene , If evryone got crystall then gun whoud be worthless

Xen

It not impossible you just need to grind , Zyn Doss drop Lesser and Merfk drop Weak. What you expect to get crystall after 1-2 week on cyrene , If evryone got crystall then gun whoud be worthless

Oh, I have to grind, never thought of that... did you read my post?

Silly me I thought completing the "epic" mission would pretty much get the gun, not complete the mission then grind shit mobs for half a year.

Btw, according to EL zero people have looted lesser crystal, does it not get a rare loot global? 6 have looted weakened and 1 has looted greater.

So how did you become able to summon lazidol?

krasko

Btw, according to EL zero people have looted lesser crystal, does it not get a rare loot global? 6 have looted weakened and 1 has looted greater.

Back then (~3 years) there was no rare HOFs on Cyrene.
So those who looted crystals were not recorded by EL.

bella

Oh, I have to grind, never thought of that... did you read my post?

Silly me I thought completing the "epic" mission would pretty much get the gun, not complete the mission then grind shit mobs for half a year.

So how did you become able to summon lazidol?

I made crystall with friend this year , also info from tracker is bad becouse over 50% stuff is not picked on Cyrene .Rt. Toulan
As for gun with current drop rate of parts you will need at least 3 month to be on Cyrene to make gun,

Last edited:

Xen

I've hunted plenty on Cyrene. I'll be back when this situation becomes fair/viable.

Greater Power Crystalxxx redbaron xxxThu, 08 Feb 2018 15:53:24
Weakened Power Crystalapallo sincros neverweaveSun, 04 Feb 2018 09:50:34
Weakened Power CrystalMICKEY MIKE VIGNERONMon, 22 Jan 2018 16:55:11
Weakened Power Crystalmofo mo manglerSun, 26 Nov 2017 12:54:12
Weakened Power CrystalMy Nikki InsanityMon, 08 May 2017 20:56:55
Weakened Power CrystalPenethol Junkman BloodsteelThu, 29 Sep 2016 22:34:56
Weakened Power CrystalJock JB BondThu, 07 Apr 2016 05:07:49

These are rare loot hofs, they always show, it's not a tracker problem.

sokolade

www.sokolade.rocks
I've hunted plenty on Cyrene. I'll be back when this situation becomes fair/viable.

Greater Power Crystalxxx redbaron xxxThu, 08 Feb 2018 15:53:24
Weakened Power Crystalapallo sincros neverweaveSun, 04 Feb 2018 09:50:34
Weakened Power CrystalMICKEY MIKE VIGNERONMon, 22 Jan 2018 16:55:11
Weakened Power Crystalmofo mo manglerSun, 26 Nov 2017 12:54:12
Weakened Power CrystalMy Nikki InsanityMon, 08 May 2017 20:56:55
Weakened Power CrystalPenethol Junkman BloodsteelThu, 29 Sep 2016 22:34:56
Weakened Power CrystalJock JB BondThu, 07 Apr 2016 05:07:49

These are rare loot hofs, they always show, it's not a tracker problem.

The greater pwer crystal that is on your list was made from old looted materials. Just so u know it wasnt looted but instead refined.
I am stuck at the same situation tbh. Would love to get the crystal so i can make the lazidol lures. Have spent a lot of money by buying lures and renting crystal. Once i can try loot/buy reasonably priced crystal i would deffo spend more time hunting lazidol. Atm its just too expensive.
That said dont get me wrong. A lot was done for Lazidol And wasp queen summons. I am at maybe 30% through to have the mats for the fap (want it more than the lazidol gun) and got a part or two for the gun as well. Time out was removed and you can summon 3-4 beasts at same time which is really nice for a hunter wanting steady hunt and not waste any buffs. However i would also love to see summoner NPCs moved a little closer to the spawn and in queens case, out of the wasp herd that is surrounding the NPC.

Cheers
Soko