• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Forum ranks?

TunerS

Travelling through time...
So every forum has them. Most of them are linked to user post count. Are we going to see something like this in Cyrene forum? I'm kinda tired of that "Cyrene Pioneer" rank :(

Kris | Cyrene

Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs
Staff member
You mean to say MVP posters get a special rank to say like: "Oh look! TunerS made a new post!" or is it purely cosmetic?

Cheers,
Kris

TunerS

Travelling through time...
No, i mean simple ranks, like when you reach 100 posts your rank changes from "New user" to "User", after 200 posts - "Advanced user" or something like that.

Lykke TheNun

Hey :)
It is possible - though not possible to have both the banners and the user ranks. In the beginning when we made the Cyrene Pioneer and staff banners we therefore chose those instead of the user ranks.

I will see what could be possible to adjust though - to make it a little more 'exciting' =) It is possible to 'earn' new titles etc. - but again, we chose the other system. Perhaps we should look into if there's a 'package' offering both ^^

I'll return when I know more.

Thank you :BreakDance:

Goldmoon

There can be only one, and YOU BUB; Are NOT IT.
I find that if it can be envisioned, there's always a way to get it done. Especially behind a computer and with something like programming.;)

Lykke TheNun

I find that if it can be envisioned, there's always a way to get it done. Especially behind a computer and with something like programming.;)

Of course there is - but the question is if how it can be done so it will function as we want it too ;)