• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Imperium Officer Armor

Ed Robles 3

For the Imperium Cadet, one of the highest honors in the universe is when they receive their prized field Officers Armor...

Officer_Armor.jpg

... Introducing the Imperium Officer Armor. To be an Imperium Officer is to dedicate your life to the Imperium and the oath to protect humanity anywhere throughout the universe. A position of honor, an officer must be tempered through battle and rigorous tactical training. The Imperium Officer holds themselves to a higher ideal and must constantly be working for the benefit of humanity. They serve the Supreme Commander with the utmost loyalty, and will willingly give up their lives to defend the Imperium.

Attachments

• Slider.png
    Slider.png
    295.8 KB · Views: 4,818

Syer

DigiDime Founder
With all these new twists in the story, I need to make it known that for the first time in a VERY long time, I feel that Entropia has obtained a jewel. My passion for the game has come back and the real feeling of not just making money in the game, but actually being part of a story, a family.

To the staff of Cyrene, The producers, Ed and Kris, Thank you all for stirring within my mind a new hope for the game and above all, great job as always.

This is going to be one hell of a ride and when the planet launches we can only begin to imagine what else will be released to feed our hungry minds.

:woohoo:

Ed Robles 3

Thank you for the kind words. Also about the vehicles, yes as Lykke said the Fighter is real but the others are like forklift/tug type vehicles. We can however easily make them normal vehicles if people like them a lot.

RAZER

again, I have no idea...
Looking good guys !!
And am I the only one that sees that weapon attached to his arm

Tass

Kris in EntropiaTimes June 2011 page 23 said:
One of the things Ed stressed to our team is to make sure there are no “filler” missions
Also about the vehicles, yes as Lykke said the Fighter is real but the others are like forklift/tug type vehicles.
Why you let them create "filler" vehicles? :haha:

Looking good guys !!
And am I the only one that sees that weapon attached to his arm

XENT TECH Plasma Tin Opener!?!

SoftHart

They serve the Supreme Commander with the utmost loyalty, and will willingly give up their lives to defend the Imperium.

I give up my life every time I play. If there was a skill in death, I'd be uber! :clap:

Where is the female version??!! Equal Rights! LOL and I am available to model it! :)

OZtwo

Thank you for the kind words. Also about the vehicles, yes as Lykke said the Fighter is real but the others are like forklift/tug type vehicles. We can however easily make them normal vehicles if people like them a lot.

Great pictures thanks! Start building Start Building! We want all the vehicles we can get our hands on to!! Build Build Build..you got a little over a month! Build! :clap: