• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

In Search of Cyrene's Historical Symbol - The Winners!

Lykke TheNun

The contest "In Search of Cyrene's Historical Symbol" has run for half a year now and I now selected the winner - actually, I selected 3 winners =)

BannerEvent.png

You can see the whole thread and all the amazing entries here:

http://cyreneforum.com/threads/in-search-of-cyrenes-historical-symbol.118/

You have all done an incredibly good job finding the Symbol of Cyrene in our Universe - and the scientists are very happy to see all these finds of proofs! They now have enough material to work with for a long time and will make a deeper research to find out, how old Cyrene really is.

It was very difficult to choose the winners because there are so many great pictures! But I had to choose ... so ...

The 3 winners in this contest are:

Svarog - for discovering the symbol in Leonardo da Vinci's famous Vitruvian Man:

vtt.jpg

In Search of Cyrene's Historical Symbol

Karl_Cullinane for finding the Cyrene symbol beautifully engraved in a bronze Buddha in Java, Indonesia.

Karl_Indonesia.jpg

and

Nexa Demonia who found the Symbol of Cyrene on one of the mysterious Easter Island statues!! Nexa is also the one with the most entries - you have been busy exploring, Nexa =)

Nexa_EasterIsland.jpg

All 3 winners will receive a Lancer v1 for their great efforts. Please pm me for a time we can meet on Planet Cyrene, and I will hand it over to you.

And this is the prize:

Lancer.png

We would like again to say thanks to ALL of you who took part in this event/contest and for taking the time to explore and make research to find the historical symbol of Cyrene. It was really awesome =)

SEE YOU ON CYRENE and have fun!

:bye:

Attachments

• Slider.png
    Slider.png
    238.7 KB · Views: 6,854

Lykke TheNun

Thank you :)

Nexa should really get three for all the efforts ;)

I agree Nexa put a lot of efforts in her contributions - but knowing a little bit of Photoshop makes me believe the picture you provided took some time to create as well ;)

All 3 of you deserve a prize =)

MindStar 9

Hoping for the Best
Congratulations to the winners - it had to be tough to choose them for sure, because there were so many interesting and unique entries. Enjoy your Lancers! :thumbup: