• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Jonah's Wiles Destoyer

Acey Bray

Hello

I recently discovered this weapon Jonah's Wiles Destoyer

wiles destroyer.jpg

Can you please confirm if this weapon is an unlimited or limited version please

Acey

Wiles

narfi

Lost
can you put it in the repair terminal?
Very nice gun if it is UL :)

gz on the discovery either way though.

narfi

Fang

Grats on the find!

May I ask what you looted it from?

I'm also interested in buying it, so if you are interested in selling it, pls send me a PM :)

Acey Bray

Thanks everyone, L or UL its still a lethal hunting weapon, i didnt think id be that lucky to loot an ul version of one of these now but i guess its only around the corner

It cant be repaired nor does it have a condition limit of 50% and it was looted from a nasty wiles mob

p.s. tpd more times than i had hot dinners

Sub-Zero

That gun is simply bad-ass.. kinda too bad-ass i might add. Would be interesting to see it's dmg/pec and avg dps etc.

You sure it's not a bug that its "Laser Sniper hit"? 61 attacks per min Laser sniper hit? with that big damage and descent range, seems quite odd. Normally laser carbines have slow rate of fire and big dmg/range

Svarog

A pixel guy
Normally laser carbines have slow rate of fire and big dmg/range

Normal laser pistols don't have a range of 60+ meters as ARS does :) So it seems normal in this part of the universe.

Also do you guys realize it's an year old thread? :p