• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Kenji's achievements

kenji

Hello all :)
Today unlocked first hidden skill for Paramedic profession. :beerchug:

TSFtGdR.jpg

Hope skilling will go faster now for the next one at Level 25 :headbang:

Gl all and have fun in Entropia Universe!

Update: 23 January 2015 - Unlocked Treatment !

TDHTMEl.jpg

Special thanks to all who helped me to get here: Kjellings, Harmony, Zub-Zero, Thanatos and all others who needed me in their huntings.

Soon bigger faps for big mobs if needed, but will still use my thrusted Vivo T15 (tier 3.0 atm), cause this one doesnt add markup in the healing costs, so less healing expenses for hunter!

Update: 20 April 2015 - Unlocked Coolness ! :shoot:

H5efXmO.jpg

Few more goals on the way, but glad I finally got this :)

Last edited:

harmony

I have such nice armor now, and you have low settings on :(

Big gratz on your achievement! And now onwards to Medical Therapy! :)

sluggo

Good job, I like seeing when folks make milestones. Me I don't really hammer towards anything for the most part, I just pick day by day and next thing you know.. something good happens... or my ped card is empty.. generally the latter. I find that when you focus too much on a 'goal' the game is not as fun anymore, you get too concentrated on your progress and not the overall game experience. That doesn't mean I can't throw a tantrum now and then when I get reamed really good but... well :D

To put it another way, Im glad to see someone I know get something good for the ped I donated :D
there that sounds better.

sluggo.