• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Bug Report Lets get the bug thread started

San

Sandal San Tolk
Any news about lime green token on Turrelia Lurker loot ?
Did you try and it still doesn't work? I haven't been down there now but the other day stumbled across some weeds and they dropped crystal pollen. If the problem was the mere tt value of such loot then it seems fixed. If it's not fixed, then the problem must be something else.

Noorie

It's not yet fixed :(

A friend was in the pit after the recent downtime and got only crapnel from Beast and Lurkers ...

Did you try and it still doesn't work? I haven't been down there now but the other day stumbled across some weeds and they dropped crystal pollen. If the problem was the mere tt value of such loot then it seems fixed. If it's not fixed, then the problem must be something else.

Kris | Cyrene

Lo and Behold, the Fixer of Bugs
Staff member
Hey guys,

Any news about lime green token on Turrelia Lurker loot ?

Similarly to the current mining, we're looking at the reports for all information and changes that happened with loot 2.0.

I don't have the whole picture yet, but I'm anticipating a lot of buffs for these in the future, although there is no time frame as of yet.

Cheers,
Kris

Justine

Hey guys,

Similarly to the current mining, we're looking at the reports for all information and changes that happened with loot 2.0.

I don't have the whole picture yet, but I'm anticipating a lot of buffs for these in the future, although there is no time frame as of yet.

Cheers,
Kris

Ok ty :)

Just remember, alot bugs started with the PPVU not with the loot V2.0 VU.

San

Sandal San Tolk
It's not yet fixed :(

A friend was in the pit after the recent downtime and got only crapnel from Beast and Lurkers ...
And I just found that Nova Fragments are back in the loot on Calypso. So whatever caused their absence is not behind our problem. Bummer. Good luck C-Team in hunting down those gremlins.

Paul Jetman Masters

someone let me know that that the L24 Boiling Jellyworm don't count towards the mission Insatiable Hunger, i tested it and it didn't count, i've no idea if the L204 count, but i guess no-one will really kill them for a mission

Kris | Cyrene

Staff member
Hey guys,

someone let me know that that the L24 Boiling Jellyworm don't count towards the mission Insatiable Hunger, i tested it and it didn't count, i've no idea if the L204 count, but i guess no-one will really kill them for a mission

The level 24 Boiling Jellyworms don't count for this mission, but I think we can allow some of the more level appropriate Jellyworms count more for this mission in the next VU.

L204 do not count too :)

That's right, it wouldn't be fair to players if level 204 Jellyworms counted reward for effort wouldn't be correct.

Cheers,
Kris

Paul Jetman Masters

Hey guys,

The level 24 Boiling Jellyworms don't count for this mission, but I think we can allow some of the more level appropriate Jellyworms count more for this mission in the next VU.

That's right, it wouldn't be fair to players if level 204 Jellyworms counted reward for effort wouldn't be correct.

Cheers,
Kris

new maturities would be good especially iif a killpoint (weekly or not) Stage 4+ mission for Jellyworm, Merfolken, Sea Wraith, Hackfin & Empi.
Merfolken and Sea Wraith already have a range range of Maturities, Jellys too if we see some more. But could we have some bigger Hackfin and Empi?

on the jellyworms side, it would be good if Enmatter Crystals (or Crystalised Jelly, which is refined into Enmatter Crystals) dropped from them, linked to the jelly's colour?
Bile = Green
Mututed = Red
Boiling = Blue
Monster = Orange

then the added ones could be using the others, this could mean we see a Rainbow Jellyworm :D

Last edited:

Squirrelly Wrath

Adding to the bug reports,

I finished the 5k Direweed mission about 2 weeks ago, went back to NPC (Russell) there was no option for turn in, and the next stage only dialogue was I need to finish the 5k stage. I sent a support case in at the same time, with no response. I'm hoping there is a work around or someway to continue on without abandoning it. Other missions I made it to the 9k without any issues. Here are the screen shots of the NPC dialogue.
Direweed01.png

Paul Jetman Masters

Adding to the bug reports,

I finished the 5k Direweed mission about 2 weeks ago, went back to NPC (Russell) there was no option for turn in, and the next stage only dialogue was I need to finish the 5k stage. I sent a support case in at the same time, with no response. I'm hoping there is a work around or someway to continue on without abandoning it. Other missions I made it to the 9k without any issues. Here are the screen shots of the NPC dialogue.View attachment 3088
Tried the mission terminal? No guarantee it will work tho

Squirrelly Wrath

I thought they removed the terminals after that short time they were introduced. I'll go check the Tps and see if I can find one... Or is the pic of the floating furniture where it is?

Squirrelly Wrath

Checked all the Tps, and surrounding areas, couldn't find any mission terminals, or terminals that would accept turn in of the 5k. The coordinates Justine gave are just for the floating furniture bug.

Any suggestions or info Kris?

Kris | Cyrene

Staff member
Hello Squirrelly Wrath,

Checked all the Tps, and surrounding areas, couldn't find any mission terminals, or terminals that would accept turn in of the 5k. The coordinates Justine gave are just for the floating furniture bug.

Any suggestions or info Kris?

I went back and double checked the test server and found an issue with this mission.

It appears this mission is not possible to turn in at this time.

I'll make sure a fix gets out for the next PP VU, but if you'd like in the mean time you can PM your full character name and I can talk to support on your behalf to try and get this flagged as complete for you + get the reward.

Regards,
Kris

miss Coca Cola

hello there
I am coming to the last stage of the Zorra mssion, I haven't been able to loot a lesser crystal and I need to lesser crystal to be able to complete the mission. I have read other forum posts and I haven't been able to find how to get the lesser crystal. From what I found reading the forum posts is that the lesser crystal has not dropped in the loot for a long time now, how can I finish the misson?

sokolade

www.sokolade.rocks
hello there
I am coming to the last stage of the Zorra mssion, I haven't been able to loot a lesser crystal and I need to lesser crystal to be able to complete the mission. I have read other forum posts and I haven't been able to find how to get the lesser crystal. From what I found reading the forum posts is that the lesser crystal has not dropped in the loot for a long time now, how can I finish the misson?

You cant unfortunately. And not because you dont have the crystal, but because Lazidol parts dont drop either. I expressed my concern in this thread
http://cyreneforum.com/threads/concern-about-epic-missions-post-loot-2-0.7797/#post-27764