• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Bug Report Lord Psychion not there..

leeloo

While on Cyrene and doing missions, one is Lord Psychion.. I killed enough Merfolken, got the message that I should go kill Lord Psychion and he is not there. After relog still not there, killed Merfolken again - still not there, next day still not to be found.

It still says I should go kill him and the tracking spot shows on the beach area but there is no Lord Psychion to be found.

Ofc I could also not do the following mission regarding Lord Halbird ...

My travelpartner is two missions ahead, unfair!!! :tongue (2):

Svarog

A pixel guy
The thing is, this message is seen by everyone, so by the time you come to the marker - your Psychidon is already killed by the guy, those Psychidon was killed earlier :). The only thing you can do is to stay at the marker waiting until someone else spawn his Psychidon, and kill it. Sad but that's the only way, you won't spawn another one yourself no matter how much more merfs you'd kill.

TunerS

Travelling through time...
The thing is, this message is seen by everyone, so by the time you come to the marker - you Psychidon is already killed by the guy, those Psychidon was killed earlier :).
Really? :eek: Then I have been really lucky by doing both merfolken daily missions for a week now - never had any problems. :wave:

Svarog

A pixel guy
Really? :eek: Then I have been really lucky by doing both merfolken daily missions for a week now - never had any problems. :wave:
If the previous guy gave up and left, and nobody else is hunting around - why not :). Depends on the time of the day.

I stopped grinding tokens from this 2 missions exactly because I don't like "stealing" other's mobs.

TunerS

Well if you don't get that mission boss to spawn then your mission just resets and you can just re-enter that area. I don't see any reason why would anyone give up mission when boss mob has appeared.

Noodles

I did this during the opening week of Cyrene, and it worked then; maybe it will work now.

Leave the area.

Abandon the mission.

Re-enter the area. Hopefully you re-receive the mission (I did).

Carry on as usual (killing your merfolken very near the Psycidon spawn spot).

Master Chief

Smuggler - Hibernation
Reason i stop doing merfolk mission is because the spawn rate on merfolk for ragant halbird blows, seriously only 5 spawn total at like 5 mins to respawn blows.

TunerS

The thing is that the second spawn is more W - near coast. There are plenty of them just need to find the right place :shoot:

leeloo

ohoooo I gave up on the mission because I didnt like the idea to steal someone elses mission finish.. but that tip with abandoning the mission is a good one ..

Lykke TheNun

ohoooo I gave up on the mission because I didnt like the idea to steal someone elses mission finish.. but that tip with abandoning the mission is a good one ..

I know this has worked for other missions too, if there was issues.

We hope all the missions will be fixed soon, so you don't have these problems anymore.

Thank you =)

jetsina

Not been many avatars around, but in my experience I can stay on 9/10 kills if there is another avatar I don't know in the area. Psycidon/Halbird spawns when the other gets his/her 10, let them kill him and move on, then finish your 10th yourself and Psy-Hal will spawn again. I didn't get any message while letting someone else go first that way. I do foresee problems when more players start to do these repeatables, though, as there will be more 'stealers' and people will never be left in peace.
As a note: the mission cancels if you move too close to the spawn rock before you kill all you need, as the dividing line between the missions is actually a bit west of the river. This should mean that a 'stealer' will not be rewarded, but the true owner will probably have to manually abort the mission, as the mission updates for him to no longer being area-dependent.

I don't know if a small area can be made into a mini-event area each time Psyci or Hal spawns, with the entry 'ticket' going to the person who triggered it. Maybe to avoid ppl being inside it during a spawn the area needs to permanently 'evented'? Just an idea....