• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Planet Cyrene Launch Date Released

Lykke TheNun

Hey,
I'm very excited about the Cyrene release, but i have some questions about the soft release ;)
Im planning to to do some BP- crating on Cyrene for the new vehicle BPs, but does the soft release contain all the new BPs, or are they only available after the "real" release ?
Dont want to spend all my collected materials on May 1st if theres nothing new to be discovered ;)
cheers

Hey Vasco :) Welcome to the forum (and welcome to the other new members too :bye:) - glad to hear you're excited about the planet.

I understand your sentiments, and we will be giving out more info about the soft release and what it will entail when we get closer to the actual launch date.

:ping:

Painwrecker

I'm officially blaming you now for it not opening on may 1st. This always happens ppl book the day off and then cry when it's late. EVERYTIME!!! LEARN PEOPLE!!!
as far as I know, taking leave is up to me and NOT you... blame me all you want... I still do not care haha

and as far as the leave, i can always cancel it... :p

so DO NOT be so angry man... geez

MindStar 9

Hoping for the Best
as far as I know, taking leave is up to me and NOT you... blame me all you want... I still do not care haha

and as far as the leave, i can always cancel it... :p

so DO NOT be so angry man... geez

You DO know that Rex was being humorous, yes? :D

At least I THINK he was! He's a good guy PW, so go easy on him. :nana:

And btw ... (to all) ... the launch is still on May 1st. :yay:

AxeMurderer

28 days later
28_days_later.jpg

OZtwo

Yes, I can't wait. So close now! So excited that I went out driving really fast and came home with a whooping 435$ speeding ticket! And I so much wanted to use that money on Cyrene!!!

AxeMurderer

Exactly 2 weeks until launch.
I'm gonna post 1 quote every day until launch :monkey_slap:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.
- Jack Handey, "Deep Thoughts"

MindStar 9

Hoping for the Best
Exactly 2 weeks until launch.
I'm gonna post 1 quote every day until launch :monkey_slap:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.
- Jack Handey, "Deep Thoughts"

:xxxlaugh: ... I think the current inhabitants of Cyrene are waiting for people with that mindset. :D

AxeMurderer

"Fantasy is the impossible made probable. Science fiction is the improbable made possible."
- Rod Serling, creator of The Twilight Zone

"Planet Cyrene is possible and probable Fantasy and Science fiction."
- AxeMurderer, avatar in Entropia Universe :D

AxeMurderer

Another one of them new worlds. No beer, no women, no pool parlors, nothin’. Nothin’ to do but throw rocks at tin cans, and we gotta bring our own tin cans.
— Forbidden Planet

I hope Cyrene has tin cans :ping: