• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Present Your Character's Back Story ...

MindStar 9

Hoping for the Best
I started a story a while back on the old EF. I never got around to adding more to it :(

Then this is the perfect time to really do your back story Shawty. :D

I know you have an interesting one, and it would definitely be fun to read. :thumbup:

You know I'll bug ya till you do it. :hug:

And on another note ... get your avatar pic in there my friend. :p

Kiri

Then this is the perfect time to really do your back story Shawty. :D

I know you have an interesting one, and it would definitely be fun to read. :thumbup:

You know I'll bug ya till you do it. :hug:

And on another note ... get your avatar pic in there my friend. :p
Lol, I'll get on it ;)

The story though, might take some time :( I have been thinking of more stuff to write about the past few months though...it's just finding the time to actually sit down and do it all...however...I have a cruise coming up for a week in June...if I'm not utterly intoxicated the whole trip I might find the time to do it ;)

SoftHart

Lol, I'll get on it ;)

The story though, might take some time :( I have been thinking of more stuff to write about the past few months though...it's just finding the time to actually sit down and do it all...however...I have a cruise coming up for a week in June...if I'm not utterly intoxicated the whole trip I might find the time to do it ;)

Here is the condensed version:

Midget :nana:

(Remind me to stay out of the PVP zones when your online)

Reactions: Mac

MindStar 9

Hoping for the Best
Here is the condensed version:

Midget :nana:

(Remind me to stay out of the PVP zones when your online)

Oh oh
doh.gif
... you really like living on the edge, don't you! :xxxlaugh:

I hope the tickets are free! :D

MindStar 9

Hoping for the Best
To Softy and Mac ... really?
lol.gif
You two must have a death wish. :rolleyes:

Have you not learned enough about Kiri over the years to know that being short and playing a female avatar is a deadly combination? Look at Star (not me Star, but Star Star), Gunzy, and many others who can be sweet to your face, but send your ass into next week with one pull of the trigger. :p

However, Star likes to sneak up on me when I'm in a PvP ring and be quick and dirty with a 239 crit that makes me dizzy for a month.
hammer.gif
Wait ... he's not going to be able to do that anymore IS he!
xxxlaugh.gif
Wonder if Kimmi would let me join his Top 100 list with my new-found stats after launch, eh?

lol-2.gif

I love Shawty, but he can be quick and deadly as well ... pets or no pets Softy! :D

To everyone else ... hopefully you will consider writing your character's back story, because it would be cool for me when writing the Covert Ops series going forward, especially if you should participate in our role-playing events. It will add an element of depth and history to the writing.

Part of moving the storyline forward is the involvement of the citizens and visitors on Cyrene, and part of my writing responsibilities will be to incorporate the richness of the characters that help to not only develop an evolving new planet, but also who discover the mysteries and secrets of Cyrene.

Give your character an opportunity to be written into Cyrene lore, and ... I'll let you in on a little secret
secret.gif
... I will be giving birth to a "Cyrene Who's Who" series after launch and after we've had time to explore and get a bit settled and see who's making contributions toward the growth of our planet. This goes for newbies as well as veterans. Even if Cyrene is not your home planet, if you are making a contribution in a way that grows the economy, or a service that is helpful to others (especially newbies), then we want to celebrate you.

For those of you who have been around long enough to know about the "Wednesday's Who's Who" series I gave birth to in June of 2007 with Auktuma's player profile, then you know what I'm talking about, but ... it won't only be about individual players, but societies as well. I will tell you, that I already have my first society lined up, because it's going to be quite a special celebration. :thumbup:

Give me something extra to write about in my Covert Ops series, you know you want to. ;)

SoftHart

To Softy and Mac ... really? View attachment 506 You two must have a death wish. :rolleyes:

Have you not learned enough about Kiri over the years to know that being short and playing a female avatar is a deadly combination? Look at Star (not me Star, but Star Star), Gunzy, and many others who can be sweet to your face, but send your ass into next week with one pull of the trigger. :p

However, Star likes to sneak up on me when I'm in a PvP ring and be quick and dirty with a 239 crit that makes me dizzy for a month. View attachment 508 Wait ... he's not going to be able to do that anymore IS he! View attachment 510Wonder if Kimmi would let me join his Top 100 list with my new-found stats after launch, eh?

View attachment 511

I love Shawty, but he can be quick and deadly as well ... pets or no pets Softy! :D

pfft they don't scare me, I laugh in their faces :nana: When dying isn't free, then just maybe I'll be scared :xxxlaugh:

Roni

Great thread...now need to find some time and inspiration to cook something up :haha: hum...this dude looks strangely familiar :)

Regards, Roni