• Welcome to Planet Cyrene Forum!

You appear to be browsing cyreneforum.com as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional privileges, and are then able to join the discussions?

Already a member? Login Now!

Quick Update

Xpl0jd

Search Womans from your town for night
nice to see its going good..
would like if it did launch today tho :p
better to not set date and launch when ready.. with not to many bugs ;)

Agis

Ouch...Thanks Ed , ok well ..my holidays continue from EU, so looks like the 1st Qtr 2012 in the unofficial trailer is coming very close, but the sound of that reply using "near future" means it may not come until VU13 (cause VU 12.5 is today). Sad News today, but already registering people for the long wait until Cyrene releases , is that a good move or bad move..we will see

Edit : nice to see a post from the CEO after about a month in the dark

AxeMurderer

Hello everyone, while I can assure you that Cyrene is not launching today, Cyrene did reach a great new milestone. I will have more info here in the near future. For now we must continue to test. I will keep everyone up to date as things develop.​

I understand this as "The planet is ready we just need to test it for a month and MA need to sell all CLD before new planet launches".

MindStar 9

Hoping for the Best
I understand this as "The planet is ready we just need to test it for a month and MA need to sell all CLD before new planet launches".

:D ... your interpretation is quite interesting!

However, I assure you it has nothing to do with the selling of CLD's :p , but ... I can also tell you that the one thing that the Cyrene development team DOES do, is really test everything.

I've been in a Skype chat with Ed where he'll say that he's off to test a new bad guy before going home, but then in his second breath will say that he has a hard time with killing them at first because he was the creator of the bad guy, and I suppose it's like killing a family member ... maybe?. :xxxlaugh:

Ed definitely wants to make sure that everything is as right as it can be prior to turning the planet over to us, and of course, as we all know, the end result is as good as it's implemented, but I have a feeling that the EU community will be having a grand time once Cyrene is aligned in our universe. :thumbup:

Syer

DigiDime Founder
Thanx Ed for the update mate. It is without a doubt that many are waiting for this planet to be released and they are all on hot coals waiting to pack their bags and jet off to their new home.

From my side, I wish you and your team the best of luck, the brightest of futures and above all, the solid sound mind to know that you are ready for the population to come home at last.

-looks at Ed - o_O
What breakthrough ? Do share :p

RexDameon

Mentor
Did you hire Marco? this kind of teasing was his thing he was the worst for going. I've got something exciting to tell you. Like why tell us.

Ed Robles 3

Hey Rex, I assure you I am not teasing or doing anything maliciously. My only intent when I post updates like this is to inform the general public that I will be releasing some new info soon and that they should keep an eye out if interested. I don't always know exactly when the info will be ok to release, or else I would give exact dates. I know some people like to stay on top of game development so it is just a curtesy to them. I think I have done this in the past and I have a good record of keeping my word.

There is a lot of info that is going to be released soon. I am in meetings as to what will be released and where. Sometimes we have to wait to test stuff out so we know it's ok to reveal and such.

Hope that helps.

Nor Alien

Whisker Fish
Any info or pics is always appreciated!! Ty for your time and effort working on what could be an epic planet!! :beerchug:

RexDameon

Mentor
Hey Rex, I assure you I am not teasing or doing anything maliciously. My only intent when I post updates like this is to inform the general public that I will be releasing some new info soon and that they should keep an eye out if interested. I don't always know exactly when the info will be ok to release, or else I would give exact dates. I know some people like to stay on top of game development so it is just a curtesy to them. I think I have done this in the past and I have a good record of keeping my word.

There is a lot of info that is going to be released soon. I am in meetings as to what will be released and where. Sometimes we have to wait to test stuff out so we know it's ok to reveal and such.

Hope that helps.

yea i know i was just joking, i've just been honestly staying away from Cyrene info cause i keep getting all excited and impatient. Just waiting for Planet Cyrene Open NOW!

Lykke TheNun

yea i know i was just joking, i've just been honestly staying away from Cyrene info cause i keep getting all excited and impatient. Just waiting for Planet Cyrene Open NOW!

Patient little grasshopper - patient :dance:

(I'm all excited and impatient too though... :p)